Chapter 44

~Rebecca's POV~

As I pulled away from Niall's slowly warming lips, I heard an Irish accent coming from his body.

"Bex?" his confused voice wondered.

"Niall!" I breathed, and took his face in my hands and kissed him again.

I pulled away and smiled down at my little leprechaun in the bed. It didn't seem like such a prison anymore, more of a warm embrace to keep Niall safe.

"Heeyy, Becca, why didn't you try that earlier! You could've saved us a lot of stress!" Zayn scolded me, patting my back.

I grinned back up at him and threw my arms around him in joy.

"Zayn, uh..." Niall started.

"What's up, mate?"

"Your hair.."

Zayn grinned and threw his arms around the boy.

"Guys, what's going on? Why is everyone so excited?" Niall asked, blue eyes sparkling.

"You.. Coma..." Harry could barely stand the excitement, and he just threw his arms around Niall.

Then Harry turned to Louis. "I'm sorry about Eleanor, Lou."

"I'm sorry I snapped at you, Haz."

Harry grinned. "No problem, mate."

Louis smiled back. They hugged, and then stood with Louis leaning on Harry's shoulder.

"Can someone please explain to me what's going on? And where's Liam?" Niall asked.

We all looked around. Liam had disappeared.

"LIAM?" Zayn shouted.

There was no response. Fiona muttered something about going to look for him, and the rest of is sat down and told Niall what had happened.

"Becca, are you okay? Did the car hit you at all?" Niall asked as soon as we'd finished.

I almost slapped him. "Small reminder that you were in a coma for four days and you almost died, with a broken arm, leg, and concussion, and you're asking if I'M okay?"

"Yup!"

I laughed. "Yeah, I'm all good."

He smiled, and then Fiona walked in with Liam trailing behind her.

"Guys, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to leave.. I just didn't want to see- NIALL! YOU'RE OKAY!" Liam shouted.

"Good too see you too, mate!"

Liam closed him in a big bear hug. "I missed you so much!"

"Liam.. Ribs... Oww.." Niall choked out.

"Right. Sorry! Ha.." Liam backed off and scratched the back of his neck nervously.

Niall smiled, accepting the apology.

"So, what happened with you and Eleanor?" Niall asked Louis, remembering what Harry had said before.

"Oh.. Yeah, we broke up..." Louis mumbled.

"Oh, I'm sorry, mate. Why?"

"I dunno... Just wasn't feeling it any more.."

Niall nodded. "So what did I miss while I was gone?"

"Well, Liam's been avoiding us all, Zayn's been neglecting his hair.... Um... Oh, Harry and Louis had a fight, and Fiona hasn't been speaking much. That's about it," I answered.

"What about you? How were you?" Niall instantly asked.

"I was... Sad. I missed you." I told him, leaning in for another kiss.

"Aww, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you sad!" Niall whined, pulling away.

"Hey, you saved my life. I'm not complaining!" I told him.

"Well, you woke me up, so of say we're even, princess," he told me causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

__________________________

A/N

So Niall is alive!

Did you really think I would kill him? Really?

I would never.

I feel like I should have a filler chapter soon. A happy one.

There haven't been many happy chapter recently. I'll work on that.

So I meant to post this last night but my wifi turned off so I couldn't.

And then I meant to update this morning but I forgot.

And then I meant to update after school. But I forgot until now.

So I'm sorry its short, and I hope it made you smile!

Yeah that didn't sound cheesy.... *rolls eyes*

Also you guys should read Keep it Sweet because it's an amazing story!!!

K c ya next time burritos!