Chapter 10

~Rebecca's POV~

He smiled. I sighed internally.

He was so perfect. His quiff, his accent, his laugh.

Oh, his laugh.

"....and we'll be back in London in about five months. Rebecca, are you even listening to me?" Zayn said.

No.

"Yes! I was just thinking about... Packing. I should go pack." I stuttered.

"Oh, that's right! We'll accompany you back to your place so you don't forget anything," Liam said.

Back to my place? I don't have a place. All my stuff is at my dad's.

Shit. My dad's. OK. Think, Rebecca. He probably went back to his business meeting after seeing me, but it was almost 1 am, so he was probably back. Ok. Um.

"Can we wait until morning? I'm really tired." I faked a yawn, which turned into a real one. It was 1 am for Pete's sake!

"Actually.. We have a flight out of NYC in about..." Louis checked his watch. "6 hours."

I sighed. "Ok. How about just Liam comes with me. I don't want to trouble all of you."

Niall started to say that he would come, but Harry covered his mouth. "Great." Said Harry. "We'll pick you guys up in the bus in half an hour. You can take a taxi."

Dammit. I wanted Niall to come.

Liam and I took a silent taxi ride back to my dad'a place, while I was silently hoping my dad was out on a date or something. Anything.

No such luck. He was at home, but thankfully asleep. Good thing I didn't bring all the boys. He'd wake up for sure.

Liam went into my old room while I was checking on my dad. When I came back in he was doubled over.

"Liam? Are you ok?"

He stood up. "Yeah. I never would have pegged you as a fangirl," He said, tears streaming down his face.

Oh. He was laughing. I blushed.

My walls were plastered with One Direction posters, and my desk was covered with random merchandise.

"I think you kept us in business all by yourself!" He teased.

I smacked his arm. "Shut up. My dad is sleeping."

He grinned.

I threw long sleeved shirts and jeans into the bag. I threw in a few pairs of shorts, sweatpants, and sweatshirts.

"Don't forget a swimsuit!" Liam reminded me.

"I don't really swim. Ever."

This was a lie. I loved swimming.

"Well, at least bring a bathing suit for tanning or something."

"Liam. I. Am. Not. Bringing. A. Swimsuit. Now shut up. We need to go."

"But-"

I cut him off. "Stop it Liam! I'm going to bring a swim suit."

We walked out to where the tour bus was waiting for us.

"Finally! I was beginning to think you'd forgotten us!" Said Louis.

"Wait! Do you want to say goodbye to your dad, Becca?" Liam asked.

"No. I don't."

"Why not?" The boys asked in unison. Creepy, much?

"I don't want to talk about it guys. Can we just go?"

"Fine." They all huffed and sat down.

"Where are flying to?" I asked to break the silence.

"Um... Well, our flight got canceled, and Paul decided that we needed to get there, so we're driving,"Harry answered.

"What?! Where are we driving to?"

"Um... Maybe Florida... Possibly?"

"Florida? That's like... 3000 miles away!"

"I know...."

And with that, it was decided we were driving to Florida.

I'm sure everyone had questions for me. Liam, why I wouldn't bring a swimsuit. Niall, was I lying when I said I hadn't meant the kiss. Zayn, why I didn't have any money. Harry and Louis, why I hadn't wanted to say goodbye to my dad. I didn't really care. I was tired, and just going to my dad's place had exhausted me more. I closed my eyes in my seat and fell asleep.

____________________________________________________ Author's Note

Woo! Another chapter without a cliffhanger!

Are you guys wondering why she won't wear a swimsuit?

Too bad, cuz its completely irrelevant at this point.

Anyway. OMG YOU GUYS 50 READS??? I KNOW ITS NOT THAT MANY BUT ITS TWICE WHAT I HAD YESTERDAY!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Also commenting is very much appreciated.

Love you guys!!!