Chapter 34

~Fiona's POV~

Everyone else was at the concert. Becca had sent me what seemed like hundreds of texts asking me where I was and that she had come to California.

I was curled up in a ball on my bed, sobbing my eyeballs out.

I was so stupid. Why had I told Harry to get out? I was falling in love with him. It seemed early, but love is love, right?

I uncurled myself and I looked in the mirror. I looked like shit.

I hadn't bothered to take my makeup off to have a good cry, and it was running all over the place. There were dark spots on my white tee-shirt from the makeup running on to it. My jeans were rumpled and my hair was a mess.

I went into the bathroom and washed my face. I changed into a old tee-shirt and giant sweat pants. I put my hair into a messy bun, but I shook it out because I didn't really care. Then I got out my camera and turned it on.

"Hi guys. I guess if you're watching this, Harry told you what happened. If you're not, then Harry, I am so, so, so sorry.

Those videos you watched are my life's work. The only person who has ever seen them is Becca. She hasn't even seen all of them. Those videos are like my diaries. Each one of them is like a chapter of my life.

I guess you know that though.

Before I met Becca, I had a pretty tough time. The kids at my school pretty much ignored me. I had a few close friends, and I was pretty happy. But sometimes little thing would happen, like someone would just walk into me, or they would be talking to me, and they would forget my name.

I pretended I didn't care, and mostly I didn't, but sometimes, I just wanted someone to see me. I wanted someone to notice when I was sad and try to cheer me up. So I started making these videos. I didn't show them to anyone, not the personal ones, but then I could go back and see what I felt like every day. I could try and put myself in my own shoes, to remember what it was like to be forgotten. I changed over the years, and it was nice to look back at the videos. It was like looking back at an old friend.

Harry, you told me that some of them were quite good. Which ones were you talking about? The one where I was laughing my head off with Becca, or the ones where I was sitting there crying? Did you think I was acting? Or did you just like some the effects, some of the music I would put in the background?

Or were you talking about the little movies I've made, the animations? Those were my escape from my own head. I would take what I wanted to happen to me, and I would make it happen to my little animated characters.

I guess that's all I have to say about why I overreacted. I didn't mean to hurt you, Haz, I didn't. But what if someone went into your brain and looked through everything you'd ever dreamed, every thought you'd ever had? Wouldn't you be mad?

I'm not trying to justify my reaction. I'm sorry Hazza. Please forgive me."

I took a deep breath and pressed the stop button. I quickly edited it, and I placed it outside of Harry's door for him to find.

~Harry's POV~

I sighed. Niall and Rebecca were so happy.

I bit my lip to keep myself from crying.

I knew I had invaded Fiona's privacy. I know that was wrong. But I figured, what was love without trust? She'd said she loved me, I figured that meant she trusted me as well.

I shook my head.

"I'm going back to my room." I told the crowd. We were back at the hotel, and we were hanging out in the vacated lobby. The couples were hanging out and laughing.

The girl Rebecca had brought with her had gone upstairs already. Betty or something?

Liam nodded at me, and turned back to Danielle.

I walked upstairs and found a blonde girl outside of my room.

"Are you lost?" I asked her.

"No." She said, sounding confident.

"Well, what are you doing then?"

"Waiting for you."

I noticed them her clothing. Or lack of it.

She was clad in an open bathrobe, and just underwear and a bra underneath. I sucked in a breath.

She planted her lips on mine, making all the hurt from Fiona go numb.

I pulled her in the room, and on the the bed.

__________________________ A/N

Please don't be mad a Harry guys. It's not his fault. I know this is terrible. But don't worry it'll get better in a few chapters. I promise.

Okay so today I have a doctors appointment, and I got an extra hour of sleep and I went to bed early so I got 10 bourse of sleep. But I'm still tired.

Yay.

I hope I don't have to get any shots. I don't like shots.

Like the doctor kind. Not the alcohol.

Lol.

By the way, OVER 800 READS? THANK YOU GUYS!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!

Okay that's all bye burritos!