Chapter 55

~Rebecca's POV~

"Just tell me where we're going! You always do this, Niall! Why can't we just have a normal, dinner date for once?" I screamed when I couldn't sense him near me anymore. I had the distinct feeling that if I took another step, I would fall off a ledge.

It had been almost two months since Liam had met Sarah (they were infuriatingly still friends), Fiona had left for college (leaving me with the annoying boys. But she was coming to London for Chisrtmas!), and Louis had sort-of proposed to Eleanor (they were just annoying sometimes).

"Well, that wouldn't be much fun now, would it?" Niall whispered in my ear, causing me to jump and shriek. 

"Jesus, Niall! Don't do that! There's a cliff there!" I screamed, blushing.

"Don't worry, princess. You can trust me," Niall told me. "You can take off the blindfold now."

I did, and what I saw was the most breathtaking thing I'd ever seen.

It was a thin dark, red stone overhang, looking out over the beach. It was just wide enough for to people to walk side by side. At the end of the overhang there was a circle of the stone, a perfect place for a romantic picnic. And looking out from the circle, there was a gorgeous sunset, with pink and reds and orangles and a few hint of the still-blue sky here and there.

"Niall.... This is.. wow."

"I don't even know what it is. I was wandering around today, and I found it. I couldn't wait tobring you here. I would've waited a bit linger to take you, but..." he gestured to his surroundings. "I've set up a picnic on the little circle thing. Ready?"

I nodded, still taking it all in. 

We walked down the overhang in silence. About halfway along, Niall paused. "Can we try something?" he asked hesitantly. 

"What?" I asked cautiously. 

"Do you trust me?"

Niall was looking in my eyes, searching for an answer, He had a way of making it feel like he was looking right into my soul, searching it, making sure I would tell the complete truth.

I nodded.

"Take my hands," he commanded.

I did.

"Now, lean back," he told me, gripping my hands.

I bit my lip and leaned, trusting the warm hands that were the only thing between me and the cold, rocky ground a million miles below.

Niall leaned back as well, so our bodies were completely dependent on each other. 

There was no noise then, just the way he was staring into my eyes and the way I could feel that he was depending on me that same way I was depending on him. Our lives depended on each others right then, infinite until we let go.

We stayed like that for awhile, each of us waiting for the other to do something, until we simultaneously pulled each other back onto the overhang, and the way we did it, somehow pulled our lips together, like they were meant to find each other.

Like we were meant to be.

A/N

I'm so lazy I don't even bother writing out Author's Note anymore.

Oh well.

I really like this chapter. I know it's not very long, and it's completely a filler, but I love it. It's so sweet and romantic and it's to freaking cheesy but I just think it's adorable. Sorry, I know this sounds really conceited, but I just love this chapter.

So I was thinking about it today, and I might start the sequel a little earlier than I expected, because I'm really excited about it, but no promises.

I still can't believe I've almost finished an entire story. You guys have truly been amazing. And I almost have 2K reads, which is absolutely insane. I never though this story would take off as much as it did. I know that some people have like 2000000000 reads or whatever, but I seriously love you guys.

What Makes You Beautiful just came on my iPod on shuffle. IDK why I'm saying this, just thought I'd share.

I'm going to tell you guys about my day so I don't have to turn off the music. You don't have to read it I'm just procrastinating.

Today was Thursday, which meant I had to do aboslutely no phical activity at all today, besides walking my dog.

Haha so I was walking my dog, and I was listening to music and kinda dancing at the same time and then a car came around the corner and I just stood there and watched it drive away so it didn't think I was a weirdo, which, now that I think about it, probably didn't help at all.

But you guys I'm seeing Ed Sheeran on Sunday and omf I'm so excited! It's actually really distracting cuz I'll just be sitting in class and then Imy brain will be like hey guess what you're doing on Sunday? and then I'll need all my self control to not start fangirling.

Okay. The song ended, so I have to go now.

Adios, my perfect burritos!

(Ed Sheeran is amazing, so I have placed a picture of him on the side)

(Also the Lego House music video because it makes be laugh)