Chapter 46

~Harry's POV~

"So... This is it then? Goodbye?" My eyes were clouded with tears as I spoke softly to Fiona.

"I'm so sorry, Haz. I didn't want it to end like this," she answered, tears filling her eyes as well.

*3 Days Earlier*

(Still Hazza's POV)

"Fiooonnnaaaaaaaa!!!!! Come on! I've been waiting for aaaagggeeesss!" I called to my beautiful girlfriend, waiting for her to be ready for our date night.

She laughed. "I'm almost ready, Dimple! I'll be out in..." I heard a pause, and then saw Fiona in front of me. "Now."

"You look...." I kissed her instead of finishing the sentence.

She had a black skirt on, with a simple white tee-shirt tucked into it. She'd put a light purple blazer over that, and pulled her curly hair into a tight bun.

"I don't know if that was a compliment or an insult, but I'll take it as a compliment," Fiona told me after she'd pulled away.

I grinned. "I was trying to illustrate the fact that you look as wonderful as kissing you feels to me."

She raised an eyebrow. "Well, aren't you just the poet, Mr. Styles. I think you just wanted to kiss me."

I opened my mouth in fake offense. "Just want to kiss you? Me? Never..."

"You're a pervert, you know that," she told me.

"But you still love me."

She nodded. "I do." And stood on her tiptoes to kiss me again.

*A Few Hours Later*

"DOCTOR WHO! DOCTOR WHO! DOCTOR WHO! DOCTOR WHO! DOCTOW WHO! DOCTOR WHO! DOCTOR WHO!" Fiona chanted loudly when I asked her what she wanted to watch.

"Oh, no... Am I dating a Doctor Who fangirl?"

She nodded. "Don't worry, though. Matt Smith it hot, but I'll settle for you."

"Hey, you never got around to fangirling that day at Disney World when we met.. Wanna do that?" I asked, expecting her to say no.

Her eyes widened. "Really? Now? Can I?"

I laughed at her. It wouldn't be that bad. "Sure!"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD I AM DATING HARRY EDWARD STYLES AND HE IS JUST HOW I IMAGINED HIS ASHDJFGAISHALDHSHGA THIS IS EXCITING SHIT AGSJDHAKDHDHDJ THE FEEEEEELLLLLSSSSS AFSHDHIDKSHDHD HDHDHDHSKAKAKAKAALHDFHJDHDJAKAKSKDKGLHKAKEIEIRHDJSJSHSIKDJRISIDJDHFHRODIEJEJSJDJDJEJEJ I AM ON TOUR WITH ONE DIRECTION DOES ANYONE CARE I TOLD THEM DID THEY BELIVE ME NO AJDJEHAJDHFJWKEHG" She sounded a bit like a rabid animal.

My eyes widened. "Jesus! Is that what you always do?"

She grinned a bit. "Yeah..."

I shook my head. "Anyway. Shall we?" I motioned towards the TV.

She nodded vigorously. "I get to pick the episode," she commanded, stealing the remote.

She clicked one titled 'Blink'.

"Not Matt Smith, but David Tennent is just as good," she commented.

"D'you think I could play the Doctor one day?" I asked, waiting for it to load.

She stared at me with a disgusted look. "Styles. Did you just ask what I think you did?"

"Yeah..."

"You can't just- It's not- NO! Playing the Doctor is like... It's like... I don't even have anything to compare it to! It's that perfect! You obviously have no common sense, Dimple."

"Hey! I haven't seen that many! Don't judge me for not knowing more about it!"

Her eyes widened, just as it began. "We'll discuss this later."

About 50 minutes later, I was sitting on the couch shaking.

"Aww! Is Harry Styles scared of the angels?" Fiona teased me.

"N-no! I'm just... Yeah..."

She smiled. "And that's why you cannot be the doctor."

"But they don't come back, do they?" I asked desperately. "DO THEY?"

She nodded. "A bit later, but yeah. They come back."

I moaned.

She smiled.

"Anyway. Onto another subject. Why've you been so distant lately?" I asked.

"Oh... I... Er... I guess there's really not a good way to say this. A few months ago... I sent in a late application to NYU, because it's my dream school, but I figured there was no way I would get in. Fiona finally convinced me to try, so I did, a bit late though. I didn't get a letter from them, so I just assumed that I didn't get in, but it turns out they sent the letter the day I left New York."

"And?"

"I got it."

She said it just like that, a period at the end. She looked almost... Sad.

"So why aren't you excited? Congrats!" I told her.

"Haz, this means I have to leave tour. And..." She sighed. "I have a personal policy against long distance relationships."

__________________________ Author's Note

Heeeeyyyy

Long time no cliffie!

Haha I bet you missed them...

Sorry about that. I just get very distracted and don't tend to update as frequently when it's just random fillers.

Chapter dedicated to @Emspieg to apologize for mentioning the Angels.

#sorrynotsorry

Bye wonderful burritos! ILY!