Chapter 21

~Niall's POV~ 

Rebecca was slumped on the floor against the bathtub, blood running down her arms.

"Rebecca?" My voice came out high and shaky.

"Niall... I'm so sorry... I know I'm ugly. I'll go home." She stood up, but she was unsteady. She slipped, and I caught her.

"Rebecca! Never say that, ok? You're beautiful, in every way."

Harry burst in, tears in his eyes. "Rebecca, I'm so, so sorry, I didn't mean it, I didn't mean it at-" he looked at me holding Rebecca, her blood getting on my shirt. "Rebecca! Oh my god, are you ok?"

He looked at me. Neither of us knew what to do.

"Please, you guys, stop. I know you don't want me. I know I'm ugly. I know, I know, I know. Please just let me leave." Tears were flowing in river down her face.

"Rebecca, no! You're not ugly, we do want you! Never, ever, ever, ever say that!" Harry told her.

She wriggled out of my arms and rushed over to the bathtub. She picked up an already blood covered razor, and put it to her arm. "I'm sorry for all the trouble, you guys. I'll just- make- it- end" she was choking on her words.

Harry and I both rushed over to her. Working in sync, Harry took the razor from her hand, and I wrapper my arms around her. She started sobbing into my shoulder.

"Niall- I'm so sorry- I just-" she choked out.

"Shhhh, shhhh. It's ok, love. It's ok." I rocked her gently in my lap.

"You're insecure,  

Don't know what for." Harry began.

I joined him. "You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or.

Don't need makeup 

To cover up 

Bein the way that you are is eno-o-ough.

Everyone else in the room can see it 

Everyone else but yo-ou.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else 

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed  

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't kno-o-ow 

You don't know you're beautiful.

So girl come on 

You got it wrong 

To prove I'm right it put it in a so-o-ong.

I don't know why 

You're being shy 

And turn away when I look into your ey-ey-eyes.

Everyone else in the room can see it  

Everyone else but you-ou.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else 

The way that you flip your hair gets me over whelmed 

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell 

You don't kno-o-ow 

You don't know your beautifu-u-ul 

That's what makes you beautiful

Na na na na na na na nanana na na na na

Na na na na na na nanana na na na na na na

Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't

YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL-UL-UL

THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL." (A/N: I know I skipped some, I'm sorry.)

Rebecca gave us a small smile. "Really?" She asked in a quiet voice.

"Really." Harry and I said together.

~Rebecca's POV~ 

I smiled at them.

These boys were truly amazing, they did what everyone else failed to do.

They cheered me up. Normally, it took me days to get over something that drove me that far.

To be honest, I don't even know why it drove me that far. It was just two words said on a whim.

But sometimes, that's the worst. When someone jokingly makes fun of me like that. Especially since that flashback was the day I almost went all the way.

I truly owed these boys my life.

I let Niall and Harry bandage my arms, and then Niall went to go change his shirt.

Together, we went downstairs to face the world.

I was ready this time.

____________________________________________________ Author's Note 

Again, I am so sorry for it being so graphic.

But at least no one died.

So that's good.

Did you guys like this chapter? I hates writing it.

Also you guys should comment more!!