Chapter 39

~Niall's POV~

I sighed in contentment as we pulled up to the hotel. Becca was leaning against my chest, and I'd been softly whispering sweet nothings in her ear, even though she's fallen asleep almost an hour ago.

"Bex... Time to get up..." I gently said to the sleeping girl.

She raised her head and smiled at me. "Hey, Nialler."

"Hey, Bex. Wanna get up?"

"Noooooo...." she complained, and buried her face back in my chest. 

"You're adorable," I softly told her. "But my legs would like to be streched. And hopefully you'd like to come on a walk with me?"

She pouted. "Just let me get changed," she agreed.

"But I like the way you look now!" I protested. Her hair was sticking up in strange places, and she was wearing giant sweatpants and a big blue tee-shirt. The little makeup she's put on that morning was smuged, and she looked beautiful.

She gave me a little grin. "Thank you, Niall. But i don't think the rest of the world will appreciate me going out dressed like this. I'll be back in 20 minutes," she told me, and disappeared.

I waited on the couch where we had been sitting.

When she came back,she was sporting a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, and a loose white top. She had dark blue flats and a long necklace with a airplane on it... just like Harry's.

"Hey! You never wear replicas of my jewlery!" I pouted.

She pinched my cheeks. "I know, but you don't have any jewlery to replicate. You dont have any tattos to draw on either. Which is one of the things I love about you."

I smiled. "You always know how to make me feel better. Shall we go?"

She took my hand. "Let's go."

~About half an hour later~

"Niall! Can we go to the park? Pleasepleaseplease?" Becca begged me, indicating the little playground across the street.

I smiled at her immaturity. "Sure," I shrugged.

She made a fake angry face at me. "Don't give me that look. I'm not the 19 year old boy who still like Pokemon."

"You're going to pay for that one!" I shouted, chasing her into the street.

Out of no where, a truck came speeding around the corner straight for Becca. She froze, too terrified to move.

I jumped out and pushed out of the way. 

Becca's safe, I thought.

Then the pain in my cheek from hitting my head on the street.

I heard the squealing of breaks and the crunching of what I had to assume was my own bones, and then everything went black.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Please don't hurt me.

I swear, I didn't want to hurt our little Nialler. I feel terrible.

On a happier note, I haven't done any homework! At all! And it's almost 7:00!

I'll try to update tomorrow. But no promises, as I have a club and a orthodontist appointment and homework tomorrow.

Niall, if your reading this then I'm sorry. I don't want you to get hit by a truck. I swear. Ily.

Bye-bye my lovely burritos!!!!