Chapter 31

~Liam's POV~ 

"Dad?" Rebecca excited the room.

"Is she okay?" Asked Niall.

"Probably not." Fiona told him. "She has some... Issues with her dad."

I got up and walked after her. I didn't mean to listen in on her conversation, but she was kind of loud, and I was there.

But I heard it.

After she finished yelling at her dad, her face paled. Her hand started shaking, and she pulled her phone away from her ear, fast. She hit the end button, and then she broke down and started crying.

"Becca? You ok?" I approached her, now curled up in the fetal position, sobbing.

She looked up at me. "How much did you hear?"

"All of it." I moved closer to her, sitting in the ground,

She raised and hand and hit me weakly. She started crying even harder.

"He kicked me out Liam."

"Who? Your dad? Why would he do that?"

"Because.., because... Because of my disease. I don't know. He kicked out my mom too, and now..." She broke down again.

I rubbed her back in circles. "Shhh. Shhh. It's okay. We'll get through it. It's okay. Shh."

"It's not okay though, Liam! That's the thing; it'll never be okay again!"

"What happened?"

"My mom is dying. She's gonna be gone in a few days and I have to go back to New York, but I don't want to leave, I mean I just started living and we're going to California next, I've never been and I can't leave Niall I can't leave any of you."

Rebecca was going to have to leave?

"Niall isn't going to be happy about it, but it's your mom. You need to say goodbye to her. You can meet us in California in a few days, okay?" I hugged her. "It's gonna be okay."

She nodded and sobbed into my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~~ 

~Rebecca's POV~ 

I hugged Niall for the last time as I got ready to board my plane to back to New York.

"Niall I don't wanna go," I whispered in his ear.

"I know, I know. I don't want you to go either. But I'll see you soon, okay?" He told me, his Irish accent thickening with tears.

I nodded. I hugged the rest of the boys and Fiona, and then went back to Niall. He planted a salty kiss on my lips.

"See you soon." He whispered, obviously hold back tears.

I walked thought security and sat numbly until my plane came. When it finally did, I sat numbly in my seat and waited.

~Niall's POV~ 

"Come on, mate. Time to go." Zayn's voice penetrated the sort of wall I'd built up around myself.

I nodded and followed him.

We got onto our private jet, and I sat down next to Liam. He looked at me and saw the tears in my eyes, and wrapped his arms around me,

"I know, mate, but it's only a few days. You'll survive." He told me.

I but my lip and nodded, just then realizing how Liam and Louis and Zayn must feel all the time, with their girlfriends constantly away from them. I immediately felt selfish that I was this broken up about not seeing her for a few days. Liam had gone months at a time without seeing Danielle.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to Liam.

He looked confused. "For what?"

"You almost never get to see Danielle, and you don't constantly cry about it. I should be able to go a few days without Bex."

"Hey, for me and Danielle, we have all the time in the world. You and Rebecca, well..." He trailed off, reminding me of Becca's disease.

I bit my lip and nodded. I was being such a girl.

~~A Few Days Later, In California~~

(Still Niall's POV)

(A/N:I have never been to a 1D concert, so I don't know how they end them. Sorry.)

I ran off the stage with the rest of the boys.

.The past few days had been the worst of my life. Becca was constantly on mind, I felt like I was about to throw up constantly, and I had been pretty moody for the majority of our time in California. I had managed to make all of the boys mad at me, by constantly snapping at anyone. I felt terrible.

"Hey, mate! There's someone here who wants to see you!" Harry's curly hair poked out of the dressing room. "Get in here!"

I obliged, simple because I felt like I shouldn't make the rest of the band even more mad at me.

I sighed, expecting another fan to be waiting for me. I put on my best smile and entered the room, and was immediately tackled with a bear hug by a girl with light brown hair.

"NIALL!" She screamed.

Ugh. Fans.

"I missed you, Nialler. I missed you so much." The girl said to me, still hugging me.

I had closed my eyes as soon as I entered the room, and I opened then now to find a familiar pair of green eyes smiling up at me.

"Becca! You're back! Becca, Becca, Becca." I covered her gave with kisses, ending with a longer kiss on her mouth.

"Aww." Said everyone, except Louis.

Of course. "Eww! Get a room, you two." He sassed.

I was too happy to care.

__________________________ Author's Note

Awww Necca!

Sorry for the extremely short chapter. Everything about her trip will be explained next time. Promise.

Anyway, remember in chapter 11 when we had Louis come and do the note at the end?

Yes?

Ok, well, we're trying again. And this time, he'll be normal. Right, Louis?

Louis: Mmhmm

Me: thank you. So, what do you think is going to happen next? What happened to Rebecca in New York?

Louis: I think that next, the best character in the book, Louis, will take over the world. And Rebecca was obviously trying to help with that.

Me: okay, well thanks for that, Louis. Um.. Now we have Harry here, to be normal.

Harry: um.. Yeah... Hi...

Me: so harry, how're things with you and Fiona?

Harry: *smiles* they're uh.... They're great! Yeah.

Me: aww. Well-

Louis: Yeah, Harry and Fiona are cute, but are they as cute as me and Eleanor.

Harry: yes

Louis: shuttup, Harry. No one likes you.

Harry: .... Heeey...

Louis: *smirks*

Me: *smacks Louis again*

Ok burritos, I remember why we didn't have him back before.

So I read somewhere that One Direction sometimes reads fanfic so uh.

Awkward.

One Direction, if you guys are reading this than... Well... Sorry. Especially Louis, because I keep smacking you in the author's noted. And the rest of you guys too, because I obviously don't really know you guys, but this is what I imagine you to be like. So yeah.

Adios, wonderful burritos.