Chapter 24

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOT AT END PLEASE READ!!!

~Fiona's POV~

I climbed off the roller coaster with Harry, my head spinning, not only because of the roller coaster, but because I had just gone on a roller coaster with Harry Styles.

And they told me I would never meet him.

"Fiona? You ok?" Harry's deep voice broke my train of thought.

"Yeah, sorry. Zoned out. What'd you say?"

"I asked if you wanted to come back with me and meet the rest of the boys. We're gonna meet for lunch soon, so if you want to..."

Oh. My. God. Harry Styles just asked me to have lunch with him and the rest of One Direction asdfgkglsjahbdd.

Hey, don't judge me. I'm a die hard fangirl.

"I would love to!" I said, trying not to fangirl.

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Do you want to fangirl?"

"Yes. But I will control myself. At least until we get to somewhere more private. Because otherwise everyone will stare at me. And I don't like people staring. And judging." I carefully separated my words so I didn't start talking too fast.

Cue the Styles smirk, complete with dimple.

Oh my god.

"Are you sure your ok?" He asked me, actual concern in his voice.

I nodded.

"Ok. I promised Niall I'd look for a Nandos, if that's ok with you."

I stared at him. "Did just ask me if I wanted to go to Nandos with Niall Horan?"

"...yes?" He sounded unsure.

"HARRY STYLES WE ARE GOING TO FIND A NANDOS IF IT KILLS US"

He looked at me with that look of his. You know, the one that's absolutely adorable with the big eyes and the weird grin and... Anyway, he gave me a weird look.

"Harold. Let us go." I instructed him.

~Rebecca's POV~

I grabbed Niall's hand and we ran together to the ride we were going to next:a water slide.

"Ready?" He asked me.

I paused and chewed my lip. "Hmm..."

Niall's eyes looked up and down my body. I was wearing a yellow bikini with my hair in a messy bun. My skin was tan, I guess, and the yellowed accented that a bit. My toes were bare in simple black flip flops, showing off my sliver toe ring.

"Yeah! Let's go!" I practically shouted, startling the Irish boy.

He laughed. "Yay!"

He didn't look so bad himself, in dark blue swim trunks. His quiff had fallen into his eyes, and he kept trying to flick it like he was Justin Bieber or someone, but it wasn't working. I guess you need practice for that sort of thing.

We ran towards the slide, and I easily beat Niall. I guess that's the disadvantage of being on tour for a while-not enough exercise.

I stopped at the end of the line and waited for Niall. When he finally caught up to me, I smirked at him.

"Guess who got beat by a girl!!! Niall Horan did! Right here ladies and gentlemen! The unbeatable Niall Horan was just beat... By a girl!" I shouted, much to the annoyance of the people around us. The lady in front of us turned and glowered at me before looking back at her kids.