Chapter 28

~Rebecca's POV~ 

Eleanor did my hair in an elaborate hairdo as I tapped my foot.

The boys' show had been amazing, as usual. Eleanor and I were really bonding. Same with Fiona and Danielle. We were still close, though. Perrie had to go back and do Little Mix things.

"How long is this going to take?" I whined.

She smacked my face. "Hey! I'm almost done. We've only been at it for about 10 minutes. You're not meeting Niall for..." She checker her watch. "Half an hour."

I sighed.

"Shut up, you. All done. Now turn around, I need to do your makeup." She was already ready, in a blue high-low dress. She was wearing simple gold flip flops with just a touch of heel. She had gold hoops in her ears, with smoky eye shadow and just a bit of shimmery lip gloss on. Her hair was in it's natural waves, and it was held back with a pair of black Ray-Bans.

No wonder she was a model. She looked amazing.

"Close your eyes." She instructed me. I did.

I felt her brush on some eyeshadow, and put mascara on. "Okay. Open."

She brushed on some blush, and finished with some glittery lip gloss.

"Perfect. Now go get changed." She told me.

I picked up the outfit I had laid out on the bed, and walked into the bathroom.

I was wearing distressed jean shorts with a crop top that had a picture of Niall on it that said 'Free Hugs'. I figured Niall would enjoy it. I decided on a dark blue bikini under it, with matching flip flops. When I had told Eleanor about my scars (I hadn't meant to, but she noticed them while I was changing. I had to tell her), she hugged me a gave me a brilliant solution:waterproof concealer. She said she had a friend who had the same problem, and they used it to. It seemed to work, so I decided to give it a try. I was sick of hiding my arms anyway.

I walked out of the bathroom. Eleanor had put my hair into a bow on top of my head. It looked adorable, if I do say so myself. She'd kept the makeup natural, and I looked... Well, I have to say I looked pretty good.

She caught sight of me and gasped.

"What? What's wrong?" I looked down at myself, thinking that maybe something had spilled in the bag.

"No, you look amazing, babe! Niall is going to love it!" She checker her watch. "Perfect timing, by the way. Niall should be here in-" she was cut off by the doorbell ringing.

I looked a Eleanor, my eyes wide.

"Go!" She whispered.

I ran to the door and pulled it open.

Niall was standing there, in a dark blue swim suit and a plain white tee-shirt. His hair was in a perfect quiff, the roots brunette, and the tips blonde. His eyes sparkled blue even more than usual. He looked me up and down.

"You look... Wow." He said to me.

I smiled at the ground. "Thanks."

"But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell..." He sang softly. I smiled at him.

"Aah. That's better. You have a beautiful smile." He told me.

"Thanks!"

"Shall we go then?" He said, his Irish accent becoming a posh English one.

I giggled and nodded. I felt like such a girl.

"Love the shirt, by the way." He mentioned in my ear.