Chapter 25

~Rebecca's POV~

"FIONA!" I tackled her in a bear hug.

"REBECCA!" She hugged me right back.

"Long time no see!" I said when we finally pulled away from each other.

"Really? I hadn't noticed!" She said sarcastically. "Did you forget to tell me about your adventurous adventures with One Direction?"

Oops. I had forgotten to text Fiona for while. "Sorry..."

"Nah, girl, it's cool."

We walked back over to the table, and sat down. The rest of the boys were conferring, and the girls were sitting and laughing. We sat with the girls.

"How'd it go with Niall?" Eleanor immediately asked me.

"How'd what go?" Did she find out about the kiss? Shoot. I didn't even know what we were.

"Um... I mean... How was your day?" She awkwardly fixed herself.

"Well..."

"Wait. I haven't actually met you yet. I'm Perrie." Perrie said.

I guess I spent so much time looking at pictures of her I felt like I already knew her name. Oops.

"I'm Rebecca! I'm a huge Mixer. I love you guys."

"Aww, thanks!" Perrie did seem pleased.

"Um... Hello? Anyone want to know my name?" Fiona said, nudging my arm.

"Oh! Fiona, I'm sorry! Guys, this is Fiona. She's my best friend from New York."

"I'm Eleanor."

"I'm Danielle!"

"And I'm Perrie. But I guess we just went over that."

Fiona smiled. "So. Now that we got all that done with, what did happen with Niall?"

I glanced over at my little leprechaun. Harry and Louis were giving him hugs, and he was blushing wildly.

"Nice going, mate!" Louis said. The rest agreed.

I guess he'd told them.

"So, we went on this Farris wheel. We got stuck at the top, and I have a ought fear of heights-"

"It's not slight. You're terrified of them." Fiona told me.

"Fine. Anyway, we decided to play Truth or Dare, and he dared me to spin over the edge. It was REALLY high, so I spun back around, and he was right there... And then..."

I smiled for a moment, thinking of that perfect second.

"AND THEN WHAT!?" Eleanor interrupted my thoughts.

"And then we kissed." I smiled, thinking of the feeling.

The girls all stared at me.

"No. Freaking. Way." Danielle said.

"HARRY! YOUR PLAN WORKED YOU BRILLIANT CHILD!" Perrie shouted.

Harry grinned at us. "Told ya!"

He smiled at Fiona, a sort of private flirty smile.

Niall came over and hugged me. "Can I sit with you ladies?"

We all nodded.

He sat down on the chair next to me. And by that, I mean he sat down on my chair. Next to me.

"Liam is getting food, but you don't have to have anything. But you should. Eat something." He whispered in my ear.

I nodded.

"What are you two lovebirds whispering about?" Eleanor called to us.

She was so perfect for Louis.

"Nothing." Niall said cooly.

"Suuurree."

Just then, Harry came over to us.

"Hey, Fiona, I had fun today."

"Me, too."

Harry and Fiona came together? Oh, I guess that was Harry's surprise for me.

"Yeah... So I was wondering if you wanted to..." Harry looked nervous.

"Maybe come on tour with us and maybe go on a date with me?"

____________________________________________________ Author's Note

Yay! Happy ending!

Kinda. If she says yes then it is!

So this chapter is terrible and really short, and I'm sorry about that. But I wanted to update today, and I'm not really in the mood. So I'll update tomorrow, and it'll actually be good. And probably not a filler chapter.

But guess what guys!??!! SPRING BREAK!!!

Yeah and I bought some shirts from Fresh Tops so that's exciting.

.

In other news, I'm going to California on Monday, so I might not update as much. For that week.

Haha I spent all morning watching X Factor videos of them. So that caused a lot of fangirling. And that was fun.

So I will see my wonderful burritos tomorrow! I love you guys!!!