Chapter 42

~Rebecca's POV~

I closed my eyes. Everyone else had gone. They'd wanted me to come back to the hotel with them, but I said I wanted to stay with Niall.

"Becca, you coming?" Liam's voice came from the door.

I looked up. "Didn't you go home with the others?"

"Naah. They couldn't find me," Liam said with a sad sort of smile.

"I'm staying here. I don't want to leave," I explained.

He nodded and came to sit by me. "Have you checked your phone recently?"

"No... Why?"

"Check," Liam told me, and handed it to me from the nightstand.

I nodded and opened up the Twitter app.

There must have been thousands of messages telling me that Niall was going to be all right, that he would get better. I checked the Tweets Niall'd been getting.

They brought tears to my eyes. There were thousands of girls telling him to get better, telling him how much they loved him.

Liam looked over at me and hugged me. "I know, love. We're so lucky to have these fans. Niall's going to wake up, okay? Come back to the hotel. Niall will be fine. I promise."

I looked at him. "Are you sure?"

He kissed the top of my head, more like a older brother than any of that. "I'm positive."

He stood up and offered me his hand. I took and and we walked out the door.

I looked back at Niall one more time. He would be fine.

__________________________

A/N

He's gon be fine child

Yeah he cool

...or is he?

I've said too much.

Adios, burritos!