Chapter 4

"FOOD FIGHT!!!!" shouted Harry.

"You're all going down, filthy peasants!!!" Louis bellowed.

Zayn just picked up his bag of chips and stared to throw them at people-rapid fire.

Niall dove for the fridge and pulled out a block of cheese. "Who wants it?" His Irish accent taunted.

Louis laughed. "Bring it on, Leprechaun!!!"

Niall threw the cheese at him (A/N:Has anyone seen the ASDF movies? 'THROW THE CHHESE!' No? Ok bye.)

"That all you got, little Irish man?" Louis easily caught the cheese, then whipped around and threw it at my face. I ducked.

Louis pouted as I grabbed a soda and threw it on his head.

"Danielle? Help me! They're all throwing cheese and soda and milk and I think Niall has a spoon!" Liam was on the phone with his girlfriend. He sounded really scared and alone. Aww.

I went over and hugged him. "I'll protect you from Niall's spoon."

He smiled, and then Louis dumped a milk carton all over our heads.

We turned around.

"Oh. No. You. Didn't." I told the boy dripping with soda.

Just then, my phone buzzed. It was from Fiona.

'Bex? R u ok? Did Niall kidnap u?Wats happening?'

I held a finger up to Louis. "One moment. I have to text my friend."

He nodded and I began a text.

'Srry I got in Niall's taxi and were at the venue now can't rlly talk tho Louis milk bldjbrjdbc"

That last but was because Louis attacked me from behind and knocked me down.

"HEY!" I screeched. "YOU SAID YOU'D WAIT!!!"

"War waits for no text!!! DIE FILTHY PEASANT!!!"

"Leave her alone or the carrot gets it," an Irish accent came from behind.

Louis looked up. "You wouldn't."

"I would."

"Awwww Nialler's defending his girl!!! They're so cute..."

With Louis momentarily distracted, I managed to pull my self from under him and tackle him to the ground so I was sitting on his chest.

He screamed, and Niall bit the tip of the carrot.

"NO!!! BUT NIALL I LET HER GO!!!!"

Niall waited for him to elaborate.

"You said that the carrot got if I didn't let her go! I did!"

"Oh. Did I? I was hungry." He smirked away.

I slapped Louis.

"What was that for?"

"I told you I would smack you. Don't ever doubt me again," I said with a fake angry look on my face.

"Ok! Ok! Can I get up now?"

"Fine. We should probably go help Zayn." He was being pelted my frozen vegetable and fried chicken. All the boys had teamed up on him.

I looked at Louis. There was soda running down his face, and chicken bits stuck in his hair. "Is there a shower here?"

"No...."

I laughed. "Ok then. Just asking."

I practically skipped over to Zayn.