Chapter 22

~Rebecca's POV~

The green arm warmers were on my bandaged arms, and I hoped they were think enough to cover the bandages and the cuts.

I was nervous. Normally, after I... You know... I stayed alone for a bit. But today I had to pretend that everything was fine.

I doubted I would have anything to worry about. What I did doubt was that Harry or Niall would ever let me out of their sight again.

"Becca! Niall! Harry! Finally! What took you guys so long?" Called Zayn from across the room. He was sitting next to a girl I recognized from photographs as Perrie. Eleanor and Danielle were there as well.

My stomach dropped. I hadn't bothered to come up with a cover story.

Niall and Harry grinned at them and made their way over. I followed them.

"Sorry, boys! Harry here need us to help with his hair."

"Niall, what are you talking about? I never need help with my-OOOWWW!" Niall cut him off with a well aimed kicked to the balls under the table.

Louis roared. "That's me little Leprochaun!" He said with a terrible Irish accent.

Niall rolled his eyes at him. "You could at least try to imitate me Louis. No need to make a fool of yourself."

"Here's the question," said Zayn. "If Louis is already a fool, can he still make a fool of himself?"

We all looked over at Louis, who was trying to force feed carrots to Eleanor.

"LOUIS! STOP! I HATE CARROTS!" Eleanor was screaming at him.

"Yes." We all said together.

And with that, our lateness was forgotten.

Harry finally pulled himself off the floor, groaning. "Niall... Mate... That really hurt."

Niall laughed at him, and got up to get food. "Coming, Bex?"

I shook my head. "Not hungry."

Niall looked astonished, but then his eyes flicked to my arms, and he walked away without protest.

Liam nearly choked on his cereal. "Did Niall just- AAAHHNIALLNOSPOON!!!" Liam shrieked, causing me to jump away.

Niall looked at the offending utensil in his hand. He shrugged. "Sorry, mate. Gotta eat my cereal."

"I eat cereal without a spoon!" Liam held up his fork covered in Cheerios to demonstrate.

"Well... You're odd. I'm just going to eat my cereal, and then it'll be gone."

Danielle laughed at Liam and whispered something in his ear. The pair smirked at Niall and then cracked up.

Niall was so involved with his cereal he didn't notice.

He didn't even notice Harry sneaking up behind him.

Harry jumped on Niall's back, causing him to scream and throw his spoon across the table.

Where is landed squarely on Liam's nose.

"HOLY SHIT NIALL WHAT THE HELL!?" Liam shrieked. He sounded like a little girl running from a spider.

Everyone burst out laughing, except Liam. He pouted to Danielle. "You're supposed to be on my side!"

She tried to apologize, but it only made Niall laugh harder, which of course made the rest of us laugh harder to.

Liam sat down, still pouting.

Niall finished his cereal by pouring it down his throat.

Harry grabbed some toast and scarfed it down.