Chapter 56

~Fiona's POV~

"Harry... come on! I haven't seen you in months! The first place you're going to take me is really goig to be the grocery store? Really? This is gonna be my first impression of London" I complained.

Me and Sarah had gotten in from New York a few days ago, and we'd been too jet lagged to do anything until now.

We were staying at Harry and Louis' flat, along with the rest of the boys, Eleanor, Perrie, and of course, Rebecca.

"It's a very romantic grocery store. And no one is making you come, but I need supplies to make Christmas dinner," he told me, being all sensible.

"If I hadn't been at college for the last two months I wouldn't come," I told him, getting into his car.

"How is college, by the way? Are you passing allof your classes?" he asked, looking over at me, after starting the car.

"Eyes on the road, Styles. And it's great. I mean, I'm not invisble anymore. People actually notice me. It's been great. I sound really cheesy and fake right now. But it really has been awesome."

He pouted at me, oblivious to the cars passing in front of us. "Damn. I thought I could convince you to move in with me and Lou."

"Harry! Keep thine eyes on the road, please! Not really a fan of dying!" I shouted at him. "And I wouldn't want to be third wheeling with you and Louis," I joked.

"Right. Right. Okay then," he said, gripping the wheel so hard his knukles turned white. He pulled out into traffic.

"Harry? You okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm great, why wouldn't I be great?" he said quickly. "Just dandly."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing!" he shouted, gripping the steering wheel even tighter now.

"Harry, I-"

"Shut up! I'm trying to drive!" he shouted, before quickly switching lanes and cutting off the guy behind us. He honked, and I gripped my chest.

"Jesus, Harry! What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing," he muttered, scowling.

I shook my head. "You're really an idiot, you know that, right?"

"Why is that, Fiona?" he asked, voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Because I'm your girlfriend, and you're supposed to be able to tell me what's wrong! Or do you think I don't care about you?"

He sighed, and pulled into a parking lot. "Are you going to wait here?"

"Wasn't planning on it," I said curtly, and got out.

We walked into the store, Harry scowling next to me.

"Are you really mad at me?" he asked when we got to the door. I looked over at him, and he was looking at me with these really big, green puppy eyes.

"Maybe," I told him, unable to say yes.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to make you mad... but I don't really want to talk about why you mentioning Larry made me mad, okay? I'll tell you later, though. I promise," he apologized.

I grabbed his hand. "I couldn't stay mad at you. Never."

He smiled, really big, and led me into the store.

A/N

Would you like some macaroni with that cheese?

Sorry for all the cheesy filler chapters... Aaah they're fun to write though, so...

Good news! I finally got my own computer! It's actually the old family computer but it's a relativly newish model of a Mac Desktop (I don't know what they're actualy called) and it works and it's ALL MINE *smug look*

The background is this really cute picture of me and my cousin from like 2007 or something. It's pretty cute. 

It took me forever to get this chapter right. I was going to have some Siam (Larah?), but I couldn't make it work. So you're stuck with Farry. #sorrynotsorry

I'm in such a good mood. It's been a while since I've been in this good a mood.

Yeah.. so... I guess that's all, burritos!

(Picture of Little Mix being perfect on side)