Chapter 54

~Sarah's POV~

"Someone's in looovveee!" Fiona teased me.

"No, I'm not," I said stubbornly. Just because It had taken me over two hours to stop shunning Fiona because she hung up on Liam before I could give him my number didn't mean I was in love.

Neither did the fact i couldn't stop thinking about him and his blush, and his cute smile, and his stubbly head, and those stupid baseball shirt that I would hate on anyone else but loved on him, and his brown eyes, and his bushy eyebrows and the little birthmark on his neck and the way his eyes crinkled when he laughed and the fact I ouldn't help but be a little but ecstatic that he and Dani had broken up even though I shipped then so hard it hurt.

No. I was just being a normal fangirl.

"A normal fangirl? I don't think there's such a thing," Fiona told me, scaring me out of my thoughts.

Did I say that out loud?

"Yes," Fiona laughed.

"Shit!"

"Sarah! That's not a very nice word!"

I scoffed. "You're one to talk."

"What..."

"But why'd you hang uuuppp? I wanted to keep talking to him!"

"Because, Sarah, we need to have a very serious talk."

"Why?" I wondered.

"Because if you're going to start dating my boyfriend's best friend, then you need to be pr eared."

My eyes bugged out. "Wha- start- NO! Him and- NO! FIONA!" I spluttered, blushing.

"You're an idiot. Anyway, the paparazzi will probably be all over his breakup with Dani, so you guys should lay low for awhile. He'll get a bunch of bad press, and don't even get me started on what they'll say about- what the fuck are you doing?" she stopped when she looked at me.

"Liam- he- and- Twitter- ohmigod," I hyperventilated.

She sighed. "Let's play Truth or Dare," she said.

"What?"

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth," I said without hesitation. 

"Who do you like?"

It seemed like such a middle school question. "Who do I- I see what you're doing.."

"What am I doing? Really, I have no idea."

"Fine. Liam."

"Awwwwwwwww," she cried. "I KNEW IT! HAHA!"

"You're a freak."

"A freak with your crush's number," she grinned at me evily.

"CAN I HAVE IT GIMMEGIMMEGIMME?" I shouted.

"Tweet him first."

"What? No!"

"Fine then. I guess you'll just never get his number," she said cooly, glancing at her nails.

"You are a jerk." I sighed.  "But only because you're phone is password protected."

I pulled out my phone and composed a Tweet to Liam. "hi @real_liam_payne" 

"Aannd.. send!"

"What'd ya say?" Fiona check what I'd Tweeted. "Spoilsport."

I grinned at her. "Can I have his number now?"

She rolled her eyes. "Fine."

She handed me her unlocked phone.

I giddily grabbed the phone and typed Liam's number into my phone.

"Hello?" a deep masculine voice came through the phone.

I wrinkled my nose in disgust. "Harry?" 

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" he asked slowly.

"It's your name..."

"No! Your tone! You sounded disgusted!"

"Sorry, Harry. I was looking for Liam."

"Oh, of course you were... Here, I'll get him."

I heard him bellowing out the door. 

"Sarah?"

"Liam! Hi, uh, I was wondering if I could have your number? Maybe? If that's okay?"

Fiona shook her head at my awkwardness.

I stuck my tongue out at her. 

"Yeah, but why'd you call Harry?"

"Um.. Fiona played a prank on me... She said Harry's number was yours..."

"Can you put me on speaker for a sec?" he asked.

I did.

"Fiona, you need to stop pranking people. you're going to end up like Zayn and Louis soon," he told her.

I took him off speaker. We talked for awhile,untilHarry insisted Liam gave his phone back to he could call Fiona. Liam said he needed to go to the store for Niall so he didn't starve not staying away from Rebecca.

He gave me his number and I saved it to my phone. "Talk to you later!"'

"Bye!" he called. 

"Bye Sarah! Nice to meet you!" Harry shouted when he got his phone back.

I laughed. "Bye Harry. Talk to you later."

After he hung up, Fiona turned to me. "He is so in love with you."

"No, he's not."

She shook her head. "Whatever. I gotta go to the store. We're low on cereal. I'll see you later!"

She exited the room, and I immediatly flopped back on my bed and thought about things like school, life, and Liam Payne.

A/N

Fiona is me in this chapter.

There's not going to be a lot of Farry/Necca stuff for the next few chapters, because i wanna focis on Liam and Sarah. Speaking of which what do you guys think their ship name should be? Siam? Larah?

Something else? Comment!!!

So my MCD thing went pretty well, except I had to deal with a bunch of 6 year olds. And I don't like kids, for the record.

I'm sorry this chapter is so short. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night....

There are only going to be about 10 more chapters... I'm going to miss this story. It's taken up a lot of time.

And I know it's going to be annoying, but I'm going to hold off on the sequl until I come back from camp. And after that, I can't promise constant updates, because I'll be traveling a lot this summer, and I don't know when I'll have wifi/time to write. Anyway, I'll reveal the title for the sequel in the last chapter.

(Adorable picture of Zerrie on side)

(Dedication to @AvidReader2130 because you guys ahould check out her story and another reason but she needs to figure it out k bye)

You guys should also vote and comment it makes me happy kthnxbai