Chapter 36

~Harry's POV~

The woman pushed her lips to mine in a breathtaking kiss.

I pulled back.

"I'm sorry." I told the woman. "I can't do this right now."

She took a deep breath to protest, but then she saw the look in my eyes and left.

I flopped back on my bed and ran my hands through my curls, feeling terrible. I'd led on that woman without even knowing her name. Then I pushed her away. More importantly, I invaded Fiona's privacy. The girl I loved. I made her hate me. I felt awful.

Just then, I heard something fall outside my door. Something made me get up and look.

I pulled open the door, and looked down. A disk that looked like the ones Fiona's movies were on. I picked it up and walked back inside.

Once I put it in the player, Fiona's face appeared. "Hi guys. If you're watching this, then I guess Harry told you what happened. If you're not, then Harry, I am so, so, so, so, so sorry."

It brought tears to my eyes to see her this miserable. Her hair was messy, and her shirt had makeup stains on it. It was obvious she had been crying, and she was holding back tears now.

I watched the rest of the video in silence, little tears running down my face.

I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole. Liam.

I pulled the door open.

He took one look at me and pulled me into a big hug.

I told him what happened. I told him about our date, and I told her that I had fallen in love with her. I told him how I looked at her videos. I told his about Bella. I told him about the new movie.

"You should go apologize to her. I know she overreacted as well, but if you hadn't watched those videos..." Liam trailed off.

I nodded. A feeling came over me, something I hadn't felt before. It was like a spark in my fingertips, but it was spreading everywhere. I need to get up, do something.

I sprang across the room and grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil. I started scribbling song lyrics down.

When I finished, it was nearly 2am, but I didn't care. I had a feeling that Fiona was still awake anyway. I ran to her door and knocked. She opened it.

Her face looked unsure, like she didn't know what I was going to say. I motioned that we should go inside.

I took a deep breath and began.

"So once I

Told you

That the best thing that I could do

Was write a song for a girl

I didn't think that

I would ever

Really feel that way

And then I

Met you

And you changed the way

That I see the world

(The world)

And I've found the girl

That I would write

And song for

The girl that I want to love

Forever and ever

And I know it's not great

And it might not be long