Chapter 23

~Rebecca's POV~

Niall's lips smashed into mine, and I kissed him back immediately.

This was nothing like kissing Harry. This was slow, it was happy, it was perfect. There was a firework show going off in my mind, like every firework that ever was and ever will be was going off, but it wasn't just a lot of fireworks, every single one of the fireworks was beautiful.

The entire kiss was beautiful.

We were still kissing when the Farris wheel lurched forward. We broke apart.

I smiled shyly at Niall. He smiled back.

"I've never felt this way about anyone, Rebecca." Niall told me, his accent sticking out.

"I haven't either." We were shy now, like a couple on their first date, even though I had slept on his shoulder, he had slept on mine and we were living together.

We reached the ground, and Niall and I stepped off.

"Sorry for the delay." The operator apologized to us.

"No, thank you!" Niall told him.

He looked confused. Niall and I laughed at him, and walked away.

Niall paused for a second.

"What?" I asked him,

"Paps. They're here." He sounded so ominous.

My stomach dropped.

"What do we-"

Niall cut me off with a kiss.

"What was that for?" I asked him. Not that I hadn't enjoyed it.

"We played Vegas style, remember?"

I stared at him.

"You know, what happens at top of the Farris wheel, stays at top of the Farris wheel? I just wanted to make it last forever."

I laughed and nodded. Just then, the paparazzi noticed us and came rushing over.

"Niall! Who is that? Did you just kiss her? Isn't that the girl from the concert? Are you two dating? Where did she come from? Who is that?" They all surrounded us with shouts.

Niall held up a hand to silence them. "I'll explain everything at the concert tonight, ok? Can you guys just leave us alone for one afternoon?"

The paparazzi nodded sadly and walked away.

"Thanks, Nialler. Wouldn't want to surrounded all day." I said in his ear.

He grinned at me, and put his arm around my waist. "We've got one afternoon. Where should we go?"

I thought for a minute. "Can we go to the water park?"

He nodded vigorously and we raced off together.

~Harry's POV~

"I'm Fiona," the girl with the curly brown hair said. "Are we going on the roller coaster?"

Fiona. Where had I heard that name before?

I shook it off. It was just a fan who had told me their name, I was sure.

I nodded, and together we walked towards the roller coaster. We got to the back of the line and saw the sign that said there was a 75 minute wait.

"Fiona, maybe we should go somewhere else. The line is REALLY long." I told the girl.

"No... I've always wanted to go on this one." She pouted at me with those soulful brown eyes.

"Alright. We can stay, on one condition."

She raised an eyebrow at me. "And what would that be?" Her American accent seemed so apparent then, like she almost had a country twang.

"You have to tell me more about yourself."

"That's it? Ok. Um... I was born and raised in New York City, I still live there, my best friend was about to move in with me but then she had to go off somewhere, I can't cook at all..."

"Anything else?" I asked. She seemed so interesting.

"Uhm. I'm a huge Directioner?" She added.

"Is that a question?" Why did girls always do that? They just add a question mark at the end of every sentence. It doesn't make any sense.

"No." She laughed. "Sorry, I'm just not really sure what you want to know."

"Ok, how about we play 20 Questions?"

"Sure!"

•20 minutes later•

"Umm... Where did your best friend go?" I asked her. I couldn't think of anything else. It was my last question, though.

"Oh, she..." A weird look came over her face. "I can't believe I forgot about this. My friend is Rebecca."

Rebecca?

"Really? You're Rebecca's Fiona? THAT'S why your name sounds so familiar!"

"She's mentioned me?" She sounded surprised.

"Yeah! She mentions you all the time!" I paused. "Well, I think she's mentioned you to Niall a lot. We had an incident this morning, and Niall knew what was going on, but I didn't. I think she told him about whatever happened in her past."

"Rebecca had an... Oh my God, is she ok?" Fiona said, catching on immediately.

"Yeah, she's fine. I just... I said something that set her off, and I guess she just... But Niall caught her in time. She's fine now."

She relaxed. "I'd ask what you said, but I think it would just upset me."

I laughed. "It probably would."

"You two are an adorable couple!" The roller coaster attendant cut off our conversation.

"Oh, we're not- I mean- We just met." I told her.

"Ahh. Okay then. Well, it's time to get on the roller coaster."

Fiona and I looked up. We looked at each other and raced to get on the coaster.

____________________________________________________ Author's Note

Hola my burritos!

So I'm sorry this chapter sucks. It was supposed to be cute and adorable but I just found out that a horse at my barn died.

So I'm sorry. But I'm not in that great a mood.

I probably wouldn't have even written this chapter if I weren't so stressed about my History test on Friday.

But I did. And I apologize for it's badness.

On a happier note, has anyone seen AAoOD2?

Funniest thing ever.

Oh, and my spring break starts soon, so next week, I might not update as much. Just as a warning.

You are all amazing Burritos.

Can we make this a thing? You're ally Burritos? Yes? Ok.

In loving memory of Robin Hood. Unknown-2013.

We'll always love ya, bud.