Chapter 27

~Niall's POV~

I smiled after Becca and Eleanor. I was the luckiest guy in the world, going on a date with that amazingly beautiful girl.

I had to plan the date-I mean, tomorrow was going to be full of interviews and practices. But what would she want on her date?

Thank god Harry had found Fiona.

"Fiona? What's Becca's dream date?" I asked the curly haired girl.

She looked at me. "Well, I think she's always wanted a boardwalk date. You know, walk around the boardwalk, go on some rides, win some prizes. Then, sit on the edge of the boardwalk with her and have dinner. You should have a peanut butter and pickles sandwich, with vanilla ice cream for dessert. She can't resist that."

Peanut butter and pickle? "Are you sure she'll eat it?" I asked.

She nodded. "Then, you should make her close her eyes, and then you pick her up and carry her into the water."

Hmm. That sounded easy enough.

~Rebecca's POV~

Eleanor and I walked into Forever 21 as something occurred to me. I didn't know where Niall was going to take me.

"Eleanor, hang on. I don't know what to wear!" I told the brunette.

She looked at me. "Well, duh! That's why we're here."

I shook my head. "No, I mean I don't know where he's going to take me."

"Ooohhh... So call him!"

I laughed. "Why didn't I think of that?" I said, pulling out my phone.

"Niall?" I said. He picked up on the first ring.

"Yeah, love? What's up?" His familiar accent filled my ear.

"Um... I was just wondering what sort of clothes I should wear... I mean, if you've planned it. The date." I was so awkward on the phone.

I could hear the smile in his voice. "Just wear something casual, with a bathing suit underneath."

"Ok. I guess that's it, th-"

"Rebecca? It's Harry." Harry cut me off.

~Harry's POV~

"Harry? What's wrong?" Rebecca's concerned voice came through the phone.

I got up out of my seat and walked out of Nandos. I heard Louis calling after me.

"Nothing!" I told her. "I was just wondering if you knew what Fiona's dream date was."

"Oohh... Harry, you shouldn't do that. I thought someone was hurt." She reprimanded me.

"Sorry, Becca..."

She laughed. "It's fine, Haz. So Fiona's dream date is a picnic on beach."

That's it? "Um... What's her favorite food?"

"Lasagna! She loves lasagna!" She laughed. "But I guess that wouldn't be the best picnic food. So maybe a meatball sub?"

I grinned. "This is gonna be great!"

She laughed again. "Oh, and you guys should go swimming after. She adores swimming."

My smile widened. "Ok! Thanks, Bec! I'll talk to you tonight."

"Ok. Now give Niall his phone back. Imma go shopping!" She hung up.

I walked back to our table.

"What the hell was that, mate?" Niall asked me.

"Sorry... I had a question for Rebecca." I told the leprechaun.

"Mmm.." He went back to his chicken.

Louis was still talking to Fiona about Pokemon. I sat down with them and rejoined their conversation.

____________________________________________________ Author's Note

Oh my god so many fillers!

Don't worry. The next one won't be a filler. Unless you count a date as a filler. But the date is going to be adorable, so if that counts as a filler, at least it's an adorable filler!

So happy Passover/Easter/whatever other holiday people celebrate this time of year.

I saw someone post Happy Easter and idk that made me mad because I'm Jewish, and what about Passover? But not that made so whatever.

Um. I'm in California guys! So that's fun...

I'm goin to Dim Sum for breakfast.

I love you guys, my little burritos! And remember, if you ever want to talk about anything, I'm here for ya!