Chapter 8

My eyes clouded with tears as I watched Harry's retreating back. I almost called out, but the words got stuck in my already clogged throat.

I curled up into the fetal position and just sobbed. It had been so long since I had allowed myself to cry like this. Not when my mom left. Not when I got the news. Not even when my dad walked out on me. But now, I had no where to go. I let myself sob, so hard my shoulders were shaking the wall they were leaning against, so hard my eyes were probably fire engine red, so hard I felt like I was dying.

I couldn't go back to Fiona's. Not like this. Not to mention she was probably pissed that I had been ignoring her texts, calls, and tweets.

What the hell was I supposed to do now?

I could go to the hospital. Have them hook me in. Live out my life in a hospital bed, doing nothing.

Then it hit me.

6 months.

That was it. That was all I had. Then I was gone forever.

This wasn't fair. What did I ever do to anyone? I never killed anyone. I've never even slapped anyone. What the hell did I do to deserve this? I stood up, my body spurred by rage.

I kicked the chair. Hard.

It went flying across the room, where it hit the wall and broke in half.

Just then, the door opened. Five boys poked their heads in. It was seriously like one of those cartoons, where there's just one head on top of another.

I glared at them.

Harry came in first.

He hugged me, and I just stood there.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked me.

I glowered again, and smacked him in the chest.

"Oi! What was that for?"

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK IT WAS FOR HARRY? I TELL YOU THAT I'M GOING TO DIE AND YOU JUST WALK AWAY? I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE TELLING ME IT WAS GOING TO BE OK WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE? EVEN JUST SITTING THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER! AND THEN YOU COME WALKING BACK IN HERE AND HUG ME!? JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?" I screamed at him.

By now, the rest of the boys were in the room.

They all stared at me with so much pity in their eyes, I felt like I was going to drown.

I hate pity.

"Bex, I'm really sorry. But there was no way I wasn't going to tell the boys. I just didn't want to blow up in front of you. I'm so, so sorry. I didn't mean to leave you."

I sighed. I was really in no position to turn away friends.

"It's ok. Just please, a little warning next time, ok?"

He grinned. "Of course."

Then I was attacked by the questions of the boys.

"Are you going to be ok?" "When did you find out?" "What's actually gonna happen to you?" "Do you want to talk about it?"

The last question just made me laugh. Then I looked over at the broken chair in the corner, and I screamed, "I DON'T WANT TO TACO BOUT IT!!"

And then I was on the floor laughing.

The boys just stared at me.

I collected myself, and picked myself up. I looked over at Niall, and said "Niall, I am so sorry. Can you ever forgive me?"

He gave me a confused look. "For what?"

I gave him a weird look back. "What do you think I'm apologizing for? I'm apologizing for this."

I walked right up to him, and kissed him straight on the lips.

____________________________________________________ Author's Note

Ooopps

Another cliffhanger

Idk

I don't think this chapter made much sense.

But #yolo right?

Hahaha I bet that's what Becca was thinking!!!

I crack myself up.

Ok. In all seriousness,

Nope. No. No seriousness.

Idk what I'm doing.

I LOVE YOU ALL