Chapter 53

Sorry for the wait on this chapter... Couldn't figure out where i wanted it to go. it's going to be really long, though so enjoy!

~Eleanor's POV~

"I guess, will you marry some time in the future?" Louis asked me, his bright blue eyes full of hope as he bent down on one knee.

I smiled, not answering for a moment. 

"Stand up, Lou."

He stood, looking scared. "Wha-what? Are you- please say yes. I misses you so much. I can't-"

I cut him off with a kiss to the lips.

"Can't bend down to kiss you, now can I?" I whispered.

He kissed me back, steady this time.

"So that's a yes?" he asked when he pulled away.

"That's a yes."

Kissing Louis would never get old.

~Harry's POV, just after Louis kissed him~

I raced though the hall to my room, panicked tears running down my cheeks.

What the hell did Louis have to go and do that for? I finally got a girlfriend that the fans actually seem to like for the most part, and he has to go and mess with me head.

"Haz?" I heard Liam steady voice, and felt his hand on my shoulder.

I looked up at him, not able to say anything. 

"Did Louis kiss you?" he asked bluntly.

I nodded.

He sighed. "That kid..." he shook his head. "Don't worry about that. As long as no one finds out, you should be fine. Wanna call Fiona?"

I nodded silently, not wanting to talk at the moment.

He stared at me for a minute more, and then pulled out his laptop. "How about Skype instead."

It wasn't a question. He knew I didn't want to talk, and that I probably missed seeing Fiona as much as hearing her voice.

I smiled a little, think of her brown curls and blue eyes. Her dimple was just so.. Her. It was all the things that added up to her, the little things that made me love her.

"You have it so bad for her. Goodness, Harry. Keep yourself together."

"Harry! I missed you!" I heard Fiona's voice and looked up immediately. 

"Fiona!" 

We gazed at each other for a moment, before Liam cleared his throat. "Hey, Fiona..."

"Oh! Sorry, Liam. Good to see you," Fiona giggled, and looked back at me.

He shook his head at me. "You guys..."

"So, hows the college life?" I asked, ignoring Liam.

She smiled. "I love it. I miss you, but I can't imagine a more perfect place to live. Oh! You wanna meet my room mate?"

I nodded. "Why don't you go back to living in your apartment? Didn't you have one before you came with us?"

"Yeah.. Sarah! Want to meet my boyfriend?" she called. "I left because there were too many memories. Too many empty nights at home, waiting for some guy to call. Plus, I wanted the whole college experience."

I nodded, understanding. A ginger girl with bright acid green eyes appeared on the screen. 

"So, are you Fiona's- holy fucking shit you're Harry Styles," the red haired girl cussed after realizing who I was. "And ohmygod Liam Payne why the fuck are you on Fiona's computer screen where did you come from are you real ohmygod."