Chapter 11

I woke up with a crick in my neck. Eerrgh. This was going to hurt like hell for the rest of the day.

I opened my eyes and found myself on a bus.

What the hell was I doing on a bus?

Right. Touring with One Direction.

I wondered if any of the boys were up, and went in search of animal life.

Apparently, the bus was a lot bigger on the inside (A/N I'm a gigantic whovian don't judge me) so it took me a while to find what I supposed was the bedroom. All the beds were empty, so I continued my search.

I heard a high-pitched girlish scream coming from the door on the left. I opened it to find everyone but Liam dog-piling on Louis, whom the scream had come from.

Liam was shouting about how it wasn't nice to jump on people. Aww, Daddy Direction.

Don't fangirl Bex. Don't you dare.

I held my breathe, hoping it would help.

It didn't.

I ran from the room fangirling before any of the boys saw.

Or, I thought they didn't.

They all followed me into the hallway. I was curled into the fetal position in the corner, biting my knee to keep myself from screaming.

I mean, come on, how many chances do you get to see Daddy Direction in action.

"Hey!" Liam said, scaring the shit out of me. "What's wrong?" He looked at me with these big brown puppy dog eyes.

"Staaahhpp," I whispered.

"What? What did I do?" He looked so scared.

"Liam. I need you to leave. Like right now. Please." I said.

He looked hurt, then left.

"What was that all about, love?" Asked Harry.

Louis whispered something in his ear and he grinned and laughed.

OMG THE DIMPLE AND LARRY NO I AM DONE.

"Guys. Please. Leave." I managed to get out.

I know, I know. I'm a terrible person. I shouldn't kick out my friends. But please. I've got some dignity.

Lol nope.

Anyway, the only ones left were Zayn and Niall, so I had began to collect myself. Not because I like them less, but because there were only two of them.

I stood up.

"Sorry about that boys. Shall we go find some breakfast?"

Niall nodded while Zayn smirked.

"Nice hair!" He said sarcastically.

"You're one to talk," I smirked back, then reached up and ruffled his perfectly styled hair.

He shrieked and leaped back. "What's wrong with my hair?"

I smirked and offered Niall my arm. "Shall we?" I said.

"We shall." He laughed, his Irish accent sticking out, and took my arm.

Remain calm Rebecca. Remaincalmreamaincalm.

Thankfully, this time is worked, and we made it to the kitchen where Harry was trying to cut up a carrot with a spoon. For a moment, I just stared, but then I noticed Louis by his shoulder trying to get the carrot away from him, and Liam cowering in the corner whimpering.

The Bucket List Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें