Chapter 14

~Niall's POV~

"Will you go out with me?" Harry's Cheshire accent asked Rebecca, as his words bounced around in my head. 

I felt blood rushing to my cheeks with anger.

Control yourself, Niall. You're not dating her. Not in real life, anyway. 

The song I Would popped into my head. It seemed like an apropriate song for this moment in time. I had just had a dream about kissing Becca, and then I woke up to this. Reality ruined my life.

Liam must have seen the anger on my face, because he came over and put his arm around me. I didn't want Harry to go out with Rebecca. I  wanted to go out with her. I wanted to run out of the bus, and start screaming and crying. But I couldn't do that. That wouldn't be fair. If she says yes, then Harry won her this time, fair and square.

Just like every time.

~Rebecca's POV~

"Will you go out with me?" Harry's raspy voice asked me.

I glanced over at Niall. He blinked at me. I sighed. Not like Niall liked me.

God, he was so perfect. His laugh, his hair, his accent, his voice. He was the perfect combination of cute and hot, and I had alway thought that he would be the perfect boyfriend. He just seemed like the kind of guy who knew how to treat a girl. But I would never be Niall's princess. I wasn't theone he was waiting for, just another fangirl waiting in line to be his princess.

What was I doing? Harry Styles, One Direction's biggest flirt, teenage heartthrob, had just asked me out, and I had paused tothink I could do better? Name one guy who would be better than him, I challenged my brain.

Niall Horan, I thought traitorously. But that obviously wan't going to happen, so I slowly nodded at Harry.

He grinned.

~Harry's POV~

I grinned. She had said yes! I was just another boy from Cheshire, and this amazing, beautiful girl from New York City had agreed to go out with me. I let myself bask in victory for a moment.

I had to go plan this date. I had to make it perfect.

~Niall's POV~

She slowly nodded.

My heart felt as if it were cracking in two.

_____________________________________________________________________________ Author's Note

Awwww poor Niall. I feel bad, making him sad. Niall is such a happy person. 

Sorry for the constant switching of POVs. I just felt like it was the best way to write the chapter. 

Also, I am so, so, so sorry the past few chapter have been so short. I promise I will write a longer one tomorrow. Unless I'm really, really tired. 

And... could you guys check out my new story? it's called Summer Love. Its not a fanfiction but I promise it'll be full of romantic moments! 

AND OMG YOU GUYS 98 READERS??? THIS IS AMAZING!!!! THATS ALMOST 100! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Sorry for the sad chapter.