Chapter 33

~Rebecca's POV~

~Dream~

I ran out of the airplane into Niall's arms.

"I missed you so much." I whispered into his hair.

"I missed you more." He whispered.

"Not possible."

Then, the dream skipped forward a bit, and it showed Niall yelling at Harry. Fiona was cowering behind Niall, and the rest of the boys were yelling at Harry as well. There was a strange blonde girl clutching Harry's arm.

"YOU KNOW WHAT HARRY? IF YOU DON'T LIKE OUT DECISION, THEN YOU CAN JUST LEAVE!" yelled Louis.

"FINE! I WILL!" He started towards the door, the blonde still clutching him he paused to turn back and glare at me. "This is all your fault."

~Real life, still Rebecca's POV~

I woke up drenched in sweat. What the hell caused me to dream that? Harry was dating Fiona. Nothing was going to come between them. I hoped.

It was going to be fine. The band was still together.

I took a deep breath and looked at the time.

Almost noon.

I did a double take. Noon?! I couldn't have slept for that long!

I groaned realizing that I had, and got out of bed.

I pulled on a pair of tan shorts, and a old tee-shirt with a purple hoodie over it. I quickly pulled my hair into a messy bun, and walked into the kitchen to find Bella sitting at the table staring at her tea.

"Hey! What's up?" I asked her.

She looked up and gave me a sad smile. "Glad to see you, sleepy head!"

I nodded. "Yes, okay, but what's wrong?"

Bella and I had never been close,but we'd always been able to talk to each other. Blank wall to blank wall sort of thing.

"Just... I don't know what to do with my life. I have no direction. I feel like I'm going no where, and I don't even have a fallback plan. You're so lucky. You've got direction. You've got a place to be, a person who wants you around."

I nodded. "Hey! How about you come with me to California? You could meet the boys, get a new apartment, meet someone special..."

She nodded. "When's your flight?"

"Well, I scheduled it for tomorrow, but I guess we could move it to today!"

"Sure!"

Soon, we had packed our things, and were on the next flight to California.

~Fiona's POV. Please note that it is still a few days earlier.~

"Harry? What are you doing?" I asked the curly haired boy.

"I'm looking through your computer. Some of these videos are pretty cool!" He told me, still staring at my computer screen.

He looked at my videos? What the hell?

"Harry, get off my computer." I told him, my voice stern.

"Hey.. What's the matter? They're just some videos."

Just some videos. Really.

"Those videos helped me through a lot of shit. I would appreciate it if you didn't look through my stuff!" I said, my voice rising.

"I'm sorry, love! I didn't realize... I just wanted to know more about you. Ya know, because we're boyfriend and girlfriend now."

"When did that happen? We went on one date, Harry. That doesn't make me your girlfriend."

"No-I just-I just thought, I mean we had a great time, I just assumed-"

"Well, you shouldn't assume things, Harry. Get out of my room. I DON'T WANT TO EVER SEE YOU AGAIN!"I screamed at the trembling boy in front of me.

He looked sorry, but not nearly sorry enough.

"I'm sorry, love, I didn't-"

I pointed at the door.

He hung his head and walked out.

I flopped down on my new hotel room bed. We'd arrived the day before, and I just wanted to come up here to edit some new videos. Now I'd gotten rid of the best potential boyfriend I'd ever had.

I curled up on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

__________________________ Author's Note

Nooo but Farry!

Haha anyway.

I'm tired.

I gotta stop writing at 11 o'clock I think it's am effecting my writing skills.

Can somebody clear up for me whether or not Harry is bi because I'm confused. I wouldn't have anything against it if he were but I just wanna know. K bye wonderful burritos.