Mavis' Past

A/N: Okay, Imma just tell you guys this, I love Zervis.

The manga broke my shipping heart and so this is my attempt at getting the back in some kind of fanfic parallel dimension.

No, noone can outdo Mashima-sensei.

He is just awesomeness personified but I guess fangirls can write fanfic so... XD

Zervis will canon here as well and no one will die.

It's a promise.

My book is based off pairings and romance.

There will be no plot so worry not, :P

Okay, that being said,

Here we go,

Chapter :

Recap:

"Lu!" Levy's eyes were still filled with fear as the girls scrambled to their feet and ran through the corridors.

The students finally reached the vast space in front of the school's entrance.

The S class kids reached about the same time.

Kinana and Erik followed Makarov to the spot as well.

In front of them, a young, dark-haired man stood crouched over the lifeless body of a young, beautiful girl.

Tears strained down his face.

"Mavis," His voice broke, "What have I done, Mavis?"

Lucy felt herself shiver from the scene in front of her.

Kinana hid into Erik's chest.

Waves of darkness rolled off the dark haired man in front of them.

"Hey, you!" Natsu yelled, "What the hell've you done to 'er?"

"That's Mavis!" Makarov pushed Natsu away, "She's still alive! Quick, get her in!!"

The boy in front of them looked up.

Lucy's heart tore at the distress in his large eyes. He looked like he was in agonizing pain over the girl he'd lost. 

A slight breeze ruffled his hair, something he didn't seem to notice.

It seemed as though he'd gone numb inside.

Erza and Mira walked forward to the man but he rose slowly, a regal air appearing around him.

There was an easy way with which he managed to look both dignified and lost.

The girl with long, flowing blond hair swayed slightly in the man's arms when he walked.

"Let me," He said simply as he walked past both Mirajane and Erza.

Lucy looked back at the Head Master to see his jaw clenched.

"Zeref." He hissed.

The mysterious man bowed low, almost on his knees, "Please," He begged, "Please help her."

The Head Master  only nodded, his face sweating, "We don't have much time."

Lucy looked back to the lovely, innocent face of the  girl.

Her hands lay limp at her side but seemed to slowly spill magic energy.

"Wendy!" Makarov yelled, "Hurry!! We'll take her to Porlysica's."

"Right!"

"The others," Makarov looked over at them, "Get back to class. No need to just stay aroun'"

Natsu looked impatient, "But we wanna know how she's doin'"

Lucy watched the Zeref look up and into Natsu's eyes.

They stared at each other for a few minutes before Natsu growled, "What?!"

A ghost of a smile appeared on Zeref's lips, "Absolutely nothing."

He looked away and followed the master and Wendy.

Natsu looked confused, "He won't tell me!!"

"Maybe he has a thing fer ya!" Gildarts said.

"Something for me?" Natsu's eyes lit up, "Wonder if I can eat it."

Gray and Erik rolled their eyes.

Jellal only smirked while Laxus facepalmed.

Only Natsu...

"Hey, Old man!" Natsu yelled, as though suddenly realizing that it was Gildarts he was speaking to.

"Natsu!" The teacher slapped him on the back and Natsu crashed into the floor.

The students began to crowd around their teacher and excitedly yell greetings.

Lucy found herself standing alone with Erza and Mirajane while the kids swarmed him.

The three girls were new after all.

"I hope she's alright," Mira said in her sweet voice, her tone worried.

"I'm sure she'll be fine," Erza said, resting her arms against the glass door that served as an entrance.

"Mavis..." Mirajane's face contorted into a pretty frown.

"I've heard that name too," Lucy heard herself say, "That's..."

"The name of the founder of Fairy Tail High." Erza finished and Lucy's stomach fell.

The girls stood in silence for a few minutes.

Lucy knew that what she was thinking was a little mean but that was probably the thought keeping Erza and Mirajane silent as well.

"Why the heck is she still alive?!"

A/N: Hey!!

XD

I know this chapter's kind of short but I just wanted to assure you guys that Zervis will live! Literally!!

I was intending on having them alive but so many of you guys creeped out that I couldn't wait for you guys to find out that Mavis lives!

I'm sorry if I made you feel bad! *tears*

I hope you liked this chapter!

Ciao!