The Magic Council's Decision (Part III)

Chapter :

RECAP:

Mira stood nervously on stage and watched Makarov and Erza fume over the Magic Council's decision.

They hated Doranbolt the most.

Just because the poor man had called to inform Mirajane.

The beautiful girl sighed.

Her heart wasn't in the school assembly right now.

Moments back, the strikingly gorgeous girl had gotten a call from her sister.

Lisanna Strauss had seemed distressed as she'd called to inform her sis that Elfman, their brother, was having problems controlling his powers.

He evolved in and out of his magic and roared with pain.

Mirajane tapped her foot on the stage as her forehead creased with worry.

Memories of that day, all those years ago, came hurrying into her mind.

The day Lisanna had vanished and Elfman had blamed himself for it.

The guilt, confusion and anguish engulfed her as the noise the students created increased.

Erza clapped her hand to quieten them but no one responded.

"Kids," Makarov yelled but no one listened.

"Listen!" Erza yelled but only caught the attention of few.

Makarov sighed before sensing a sudden rise in magic pressure.

Erza and the head master slowly turned to see Mirajane's face darken as pools of dark magic swirled around her.

Laxus looked up.

Seconds back, things had been normal, but now...

But now, an immense surge of magic energy had filled the room.

He sensed the point and his eyes widened.

A large cloud of dark magic gathered around Mirajane.

Her face was an expression of rage and pain as the swirling aura settled around and she began to alter in appearance.

The entire room shook when she roared.

Every student felt a chill run down his or her spine and turned around to face the stage.

A powerful tail thumped the ground as a pair of wings unfolded behind Mirajane.

Her lovely dress had tattered away to a fitting purple suit.

Her claws twitched as a devilish smile spread across her darkened face.

"You'll listen to the master now. You got that, punks?" Her voice was laced with venom.

Almost all the students shivered while others stared, their faces pulled into tight expressions of fear.

Mira felt  power course through her body.

Her thoughts were rushed but slowly settling into a clean line of speech.