Last Day Of Training (Part IV)

A/N: Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, I'm back!

I've been feeling a little down lately...

But then, you guys are still so supportive with your comments and everything so thank you all!

I really do appreciate that you read and take time to even vote and your own thoughts!!

This is heartfelt.

Thank you guys so, so, so very much.

You all make my day and I couldn't be happier than having you guys for readers...

Thank you...

Getting to the chapter though!

Chapter 88:

"Quick!"

A scramble ensued with some kids hitting the others to get them out of the way.

"Hurry, already, we can't risk bein' seen by any o' them Fairy Tail clowns..."

"Move it, man!"

"Get that stick away from sight!!"

A sturdy man with a large nose stood in front of the group of young people, "So you guys know what you heard right?"

A couple heads nodded in response.

"Good. We get only one of 'em. Only one... It's a kid with super long blond hair... We can't afford to mess up..."

Another guys shook his head, "Get caught or Fairy Tail will tear us to shreds..."

A collective shudder went around the group.

The first boy swallowed, "So we don't get caught. Keep it simple. And whatever you do, damn it, don't kill her. The last we wan' is a full out war with Fairy Tail.

Every head nodded vigoruously, "Got it."

"Well, Natsu..." Erza had her chin resting in the palm of her hand as her beautiful, scarlet hair fell over one shoulder. "What do you suppose we do?"

Natsu's face showed intense concentration, "Same as before, Erza. We defeat the guy and stuff him in a key."

Lucy sighed from between the two.

"You guys..."

"Hush, Lucy," Erza said as she sat beside the two students on the gym floor, "It's onnly a matter of time..."

"Yeah, Luce," Natsu let his fingers drum on his knee, "This guy'll be in the key soon and then he's all yours."

"Who is?"

Lucy almost cried when Mirajane showed up behind them, her ears perked up and eyes wide.

Laxus leaned in from behind her, silently listening.

"Loke," Natsu told her, "We're gettin' him for Luce. She kinda wants him a lot."

Lucy began to stammer when both Laxus and Mirajane raised eyebrows at her, "It's not... W-Wha, no! It's jus-"