Plans And Twists (Part III)

A/N: HERE IT IS!

HERE I AM!

I'M JUST REALLY HAPPY TODAY!!!

Okay, I'm done.

Here we go...

HERE WE GO!!

Chapter 34:

Mr. Capricorn stared at her.

"Histophobia?"

"Yes, sir," Erza said calmly as she stood with Mirajane and Kinana in front of their History/Science teacher in his office.

"This, eh, condition will last how long?"

"The next eleven hours, sir," Erza told him with the straightest face in straight-face history, "It is a complicated psychological disease which can disable a being's tolerance to History lectures."

Mr. Capricorn stared at her.

Erza stared back.

"Well..." He stroked his silver white beard, "I believe I will excuse you from your last period today... Maybe the headmaster should know about-"

"He does, sir," Mirajane supplied.

Mr. Capricorn raised an eyebrow, "And what did he have to say about this, uh, predicament?"

"He said 'huh, alright, whatever'," Mirajane quoted with a smile.

The teacher stared at them one last time as he chewed on the back of his pencil.

The girls gave him their undivided attention.

He sighed, "Alright, Ms. Erza. Since you already know the wars like the back of your hand, your absence will cause you no harm."

Erza nodded, "I understand, sir. Thank you."

The three girls left the teacher's office silently.

"This is making me nervous..." Kinana said softly.

"Don't worry, Kinana," Mirajane assured her. "Everything will go fine."

Erza looked her straight in the eye, "Ask with your warrior's dignity, if he refuses, we'll disable his walking ability and then ensure you live happily together."

Kinana blinked as Mirajane sighed.

Erza was a little passionate about true love.

"He's in sight." Lucy muttered, "How about for you, Levy?"

"I'm right here, Lu." she said from her seat next to her friend, "I can see him just fine."

Mirajane passed the two whispering girls to occupy the table where Erza watched the Cobra from behind a large book on spring cleaning.

Kinana stood behind her desk.

Juvia pretended to dust some books, a few shelves away.

Eric had just walked into the library.

He made his way to the librarian's desk and leaned over it.

The girls watched as Kinana looked up to see him.

He asked her something to which she smiled and passed him a book.

The Cobra took it, tapped her on the nose and then turned to take his seat at one of the long tables.

Erza sunk in her seat, behind her book, "I knew he'd come to the library if he had free time. Don't you see, Mira? He likes Kinana."

"I guess Natsu and Jellal do too."