Till The Tests

A/N: FTHL Update!!

XD XD 

I'm so proud of myself!!

Alright, here we go.

Just saying, this book still has at least twenty chapters or something to reach the end...

XD XD XD

After that it'll be the next one.

So thank you all for being supportive...

I love you all!!

Chapter 75:

(That's right. 75. This book is loooooooooong...)

"Natsuuuuuu!!"

Natsu and Happy landed on their feet to whirl around and look up.

"Luce! What's up?"

Lucy looked down at them from her window, her hair falling all over shoulders as she glared down at them, "I'm out of hot water!! Why do you two need the water to be warm anyway?"

Natsu and Happy glanced over at each other before looking up to see Lucy again.

"You want me to warm up some water while you bath then?!" Natsu yelled up.

Lucy sighed, the way she always did when he asked her a sincere question, "No, Natsu. Wait for me though. I'll be down in ten minutes."

"Okay, Luce!!"

Lucy let herself into her room and out of sight.

Natsu slid his hands deep into his pocket and turned to face the small water way beside the street.

Happy flew over him, "Girl sure take a long time getting ready."

"Yeah, little buddy," Natsu nodded as he watched the water, "Maybe it's because their hair is longer and needs more cleaning. I got to ask Lucy what she uses to clean her hair."

Happy nodded, "You're probably right, Natsu."

Natsu watched a boat drift by, "Lucy's hair smells nice."

"Yeah," Happy perched on Natsu's head, "You tell me that a lot."

"Funniest thing, Happy," Natsu said, "I told her too but I don't think she likes me saying that."

"Oh," Happy let his wings fade away, "How's that?"

Natsu shrugged, his hands still in his pocket as the scarf he wore tossed in the morning breeze.

"Dunno. She gets all fidgetty and uncomfortable. Also, that weird heart disease starts acting up."

Natsu didn't hear anything from Happy which confused him.

When he looked up, Happy couldn't help but giggle out loud.

Natsu began to yell at his cat, "Happy!! This is serious!"

Happy flew up higher, giggling even harder.

"What's serious?"

Lucy's scent slammed into Natsu's senses before he glanced over to see his blond friend exit her apartment.