New Student

A/N: I'm here!

It's been a week since I last updated! *tears*

I'm sorry...

But I'm here!!

Okay, I don't update enough, so I've decided to map it out.

Wednesdays and Mondays for updating.

And if time permits, I'll give you a chapter every Saturday...

Is that okay?

I hope so... *Cries*

Okay,

Story time...

Chapter :

Erza looked up.

An energy surge seemed to have entered the school all of a sudden.

Mirajane sat down next to her.

"Did you feel that, Mira?" The redhead inquired.

Mirajane nodded, "Feels very powerful."

Jellal took a seat a row behind them and even Laxus walked over to sit.

"Looks like our teacher's finally here," The blond haired man said, resting his muscular arm on a desk.

Erza and Mirajane swirled around to face him, "Who?"

The door banged open and the source of the emanating power stood leaning against the doorframe, "You're the kids I gotta set straight?"

A red haired man stood at the door, wearing a worn cape over a fitted shirt.

He stared at each kid carefully as though analysing their potential, "Good."

He let a small smile work into his face, "Very good."

Jellal and Laxus stood up and a surprised duo of girls did too.

His power was definitely real.

Erza could feel it. But his tardy appearance and unshaven face made it hard to believe he was actually a wizard.

A deadly one at that.

"This is Cana's father," Jellal explained softly to the two.

"Who?!"

Gildarts chuckled at their expressions.

"You boys've grown." He said slowly, eyeing Laxus and Jellal, "Better not be trying anything funny with my daughter."

Erza tilted her head to the side to see Laxus roll his eyes and Jellal slightly smile.

"Sit down, kids," Gildarts said,leaning back against his desk, "So, what's up with this whole tournament thing? And how's Natsu?"

"Still as stupid as ever," Laxus grunted making Mira giggle.

Erza couldn't believe he'd come all the way over without even getting any details about the Council's tests.

"Was kinda outta town," Gildarts told the redheaded mage as though reading her mind.

Erza raised an eyebrow, "That's alright, I suppose."