Last Day Of Training (Part I)

A/N: Hey, hey!!

Sorry, I'm late!

BTW, since I'm so  behind on studying, I won't be updating as par the schedule...

I will update often though!! XD XD 

NaLu is finally getting some attention in the manga so yay!!

XD XD XD 

Okay,

Chapter 85:

(Can you believe it?)

Lucy lay curled up in bed.

Pulling the cover over her bare shoulder, she sighed.

One day.

There was only one day left to train for the Council Tests.

Scared would be a major understatement.

Lucy had watched all her team mates work and train hard the past few days.

Each person was giving it all they got.

Juvia's water jets were becoming a great offense. Gray was becoming faster with his Ice make.

Mirajane's abilities had thrown the team back whenever she'd tried to fight them.

Laxus didn't need to make a point at all when his magic power was concerned.

And Natsu was always, always, fired up.

A small smile touched her lips.

Natsu would roar till the cup was theirs.

That led Lucy to think of her own abilities and a fear settled in her chest, causing her to grip her pillow.

Lucy was not that powerful compared to others.

That had been more than apparent when they'd sparred that day after break.

Juvia had had to pair up with Lucy when Natsu and Gray had already paired up.

The water mage had taken on Natsu who'd been too excited to speak for once.

Lucy had faced off against Gray and suffered severe magic exhaustion, having to bring out two of her spirits just to keep Gray's ice make fighting busy.

Aries had taken care of her defense as Virgo had gone out on Gray to get his sudden ice make type long-distance and short-distance attacks countered.

It hadn't helped Lucy's self-esteem at all when, after the battle, she'd been as exhausted as her defeated spirits. Gray had gone up against Mirajane to get his bones broken.

Juvia had had a difficult time keeping up with Natsu who had attacked with a fire no one had ever seen before.

After a long, hard battle, Juvia had lost.

Natsu had gleefully skipped over to Laxus.

A single thunder charge had disabled the fire breather.

Lucy couldn't help but smile, remembering how it had taken all of Wendy and Porlyusica's magic to get the four mages to walking capacity again, with Mirajane looking as distraught and worried as ever.