The Strauss Siblings

A/N: I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!!

OMG, Anyone missed me?

I missed you guys!!

I also missed Natsu, Lucy, Mira, Erza...

Anyway,

Since I've been such a bad girl by not updating for so long, I thought I'd update a chapter a day for the next one week.

What do you think?

I'm sooo excited!!

Anyway, here we go!

Chapter 37:

"This left."

Laxus turned the car into the street as Mirajane directed.

Random, rather strange thoughts were going through his mind.

Mira next to him in the car gave him a great satisfaction till he reminded himself that she was not his girlfriend. Not even close.

Mira seemed oblivious to his deep train of thought.

She kept up a cheerful, soft flow of conversation talking about her little brother and sister.

Laxus glanced at her face once or twice.

It shone with pride and joy when she talked about them.

Laxus kept driving.

She must really love them if she could talk for so long about them.

Laxus wondered what her little brother and sister would be like.

Probably gorgeous and soft-spoken.

"Over there," Her sweet voice pulled him out of his thoughts.

"Alright," Laxus parked near the pavement and watched Mirajane open the door and fly over to the house.

Laxus got out himself and looked at the house.

It looked like it had come out of a fairy tale. With a clean, white picket fence around it and a large garden, Laxus was convinced that the Strauss siblings were exactly like Mirajane.

Mirajane ran into the house and to the kitchen where she heard Elfman talking.

She entered the room to see Lisanna, her pretty sister, sitting on the counter, her long, shapely legs dangling back and forth as usual.

Talking to her, Elfman, Mira's younger brother towered over them.

Elfman Strauss was a tall, muscular man with the face of a man you'd meet in a dark alley.

Only the people closest to him would know what a real softie he was on the inside.

The brother and sister laughed at something Elfman had fumbled up saying and Mirajane breathed out a sigh of relief.

They were alright.

Lisanna noticed her first.

"Mira!"

Elfman noticed her too, "Big sister!"

"Hello, Lisanna. Elfman." Mirajane smiled.

Elfman ran over to hug her but waited for Lisanna, who was a little younger to get to Mirajane first.