The First Ever Defence Class

A/N: I love the people who are still reading! Thank you sooooo much!!

Like I said before, I love writing this and really want to write it up into three books...

What do you think?

Please let me know what you think in the comments!

Chapter13:

"Oh!"

Levy stumbled back after having run straight into someone.

"I am so sorry!"

"It's my fault."

Levy looked to see a small girl with long dark blue hair and huge eyes. She wore a white dress and hadn't been looking while she was walking, just like Levy.

Levy smiled at the girl, "My name's Levy. I haven't seen you around."

"I'm Wendy," the other girl said, "I'm a freshman."

"Oh! Well, welcome to Fairy Tail High, Wendy!"

"Thank you," Wendy said sounding sincere, "Everyone here is so sweet! Right now, I'm on my way to meet a teacher named Carla. She's really kind to me and seems to look after me!"

Levy laughed, "Ms. Carla? Well, well... Alright, then, Wendy."

Wendy grinned at Levy before running past her.

Levy shook her head. Ms. Carla? Kind? Wendy must have some special spot in the woman's heart then.

Starting to walk, Levy made her way to her locker. One more class. Then they had lunch and then, the first ever defence class would begin.

Levy couldn't wait.

She wondered if Gajeel would be there.

-----------------------

"Silence!"

The room immediately fell quiet.

Lucy looked around.

The room that had been assigned for defence class was packed. Students had not stopped coming and now, everyone was squeezed in, leaving a little space empty where Erza now stood.

"Thank you all for coming." Erza began, "This is a defence class. I know most of you are here merely to see how things are done here. Only those who register for the class will be allowed from tomorrow. Are we clear?"

Everyone nodded and Lucy was surprised at how attentive all the students were.

Erza went on to explain a few things that they'd be taught at the class like proper meditation to strengthen the mind, muscle building and combat skills for emergency situations.

Lucy looked around the room and spotted Natsu standing next to Gray. The two boys had bored expressions. Towering over the both of them stood the metal pierced Gajeel and the muscular Laxus.

Lucy wondered where the other two who made up the group were.

Eric and Jellal...

Suddenly, the class of students made way to let the principal enter.

"Head Master." Erza acknowledged.

"Hello, Erza. I'm glad you've started this class. I just came to see how things were going."

"Of course, sir," Erza replied calmly.

Mirajane stood next to the head master and gave Erza a serene smile.