May The Dares Begin.

A/N: Updating!!

Thanks for the great comments, you guys!

Honestly, I still remember when I first put up a chapter.

I had like 2 readers and what fills my heart with the most joy is that they're still reading.

I love you guys so much for all your support.

Thank you guys so much!!

Thank you, Lord!!

Chapter 29:

Kinana looked at herself in the mirror once again.

Her pretty eyes stared back at her as a lock of purple hair fell over her forehead.

The green tank top she wore complimented her figure and she wondered if the silver locket that hung around her neck, looked in place.

Levy smirked as she passed by and Kinana felt her face immediately redden.

It was Monday morning and the girls were still in Lucy's apartment, getting ready for school.

The night before, the girls had talked and talked and talked until one after one, they'd all dozed off on the floor.

Early that morning, each girl had bolted awake to the loud ringing of Lucy's alarm clock.

Now, as Kinana edged unwillingly away from the full length mirror in Lucy's dressing room, her mind wandered back to the fun night the sleepover had been.

She smiled to herself as she walked out into Lucy's bedroom and sat down on the bed.

Thinking back at Levy's impersonations, Erza's determination to beat all the boys in defense class into submission, Lucy's non-stop talking about all the silly things she'd done with Natsu, Juvia's excitement over everything and Mirajane's sweet smile and voice, Kinana realized that this was probably the best time in her life and that she loved these five beautiful women more than anything else in the world.

Maybe next to Eric.

And the single thought released a thousand butterflies in her stomach.

She'd been really edgy and nervous since Levy had reminded her about a certain dare.

Kinana wondered for about the fifth time if her outfit was alright.

Something she normally never bothered about.

_____________________________________

Jellal walked through the halls of Fairy Tail High, looking absolutely bored, as a potted plant flew above his head and hit a random student to his left.

He yawned.

Jellal was so done with his rowdy school.

Nothing excited him anymore.

That was what he thought until he caught sight of a shade of red that got his senses on high alert.

Jellal adjusted his shirt before passing through the crowd of quarreling students.

Erza was marching towards him with an angry expression.

She passed him without a glance, dragging a helpless Natsu by the ear.