Sabertooth Members

A/N: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease read this!

I am soooooo sorry for taking so long!!

It's been half a month!

If you guys could google, maybe idek, "South India Chennai Floods" you might be able to se exactly what's happening to my city.

The rains were super heavy this past month and opening dams has resulted in huge losses.

People have lost lives, their houses, property and, sometimes, even their children.

I'm perfectly fine though.

My house is in the part of the city that's a little high up.

Our power was cut off for a while and I didn't have wifi for a couple of days but that was about it.

I'm not gonna complain.

Thousands of people have lost their lives.

I'm sorry but I didn't really feel like updating and was going to give you a note but one good thing about the floods is that my exam has been postponed to the 27th!!

So, I have three weeks!!

I'll update a lot more till the final week so YAY!

I don't know if you're happy but I am!!

XD

So, you guys, I love you!

I've counted up the votes and Gajevy and Miraxuss share the next spot!

The next few chapters will have them!!

Um, I need to set up a little Sabertooth Members too! XD

I love this!!

OMG...

Rowen is catching up but NaLu and Kinabra are in the lead.

Bixanna though...

Lories and Zervis are in too but Lyredy is a little more ahead...

When we've done 'em all, Jerza and Gruvia will come around again...

Vote here, you guys!!

Okay,

Chapter time!

(It's been so long since I said that...)

Gajeel tapped his foot against the floor, his face annoyed.

They were outside the Head Master's office waiting for the old guy to finish his conversation with whoever was inside.

He looked over at his crew.

Jellal looked out the window, his hands pushed deep into his pockets and his collar sticking up.

Levy and Cana stood by Erza.

For once the redhead didn't seem interested in what the two were saying as she stared at the floor a little lost in thought.

Gajeel got funny smells from the two brooding students and he wrinkled his nose.

Finding Jellal's scent all over Erza disturbed him too much.

Levy didn't seem to notice as she and Cana talked away.

Gajeel moved closer to Levy and settled to leaning against the wall, beside her.