At The Nurse's Office

A/N: I'm so proud of myself!!

I'm updating!

I'm really UPDATING!

Anyway,

Chapter 11:

Gray stumbled back a little as the unconscious blue head fell straight into his arms.

"Wha-?"

He thought fast, maneuvering his arms around the body of the girl to lift her up.

When he had her safely in his arms, he glanced at her face once. His eyebrows shot up as he registered the long lashes, lips in a slight pout and luscious, silky blue hair framing her delicate face.

He cleared his throat as a slow blush spread across his face.

He huffed, walking over to a bench, carrying the unconscious girl easily. She did weigh more than he thought but that was to be expected... A darker shade of red crept across his face as he tried to shut a few images out of his head.

He bent over, slowly placing her on the bench, taking extra care so that she wouldn't hit her head.

Taking a step back, he surveyed the situation... and then averted his eyes before he thought something perverted.

He'd come to the Swim Room to pass on a message to Ms. Aquarius. Mr. Scorpio, the basket ball coach, had sent him over to Ms. Aquarius to ask her if she had time after school to help him with a special assignment. Gray had had to walk all the way over to the swim rrom just to find the teacher missing and the school's best swimmer, Juvia, heading out.

The girl must've been out of stamina with some sort of swimming practice because she'd collapsed onto him even before he'd finished speaking.

Gray wasn't sure what to do next.

Should he go look for a teacher? No, he couldn't leave her alone.

He looked over at the girl. She lay on the bench, her soft hair sprayed around her head, her long legs tilted a little at the knees and a very soft, almost delicate expression on her face.

Gray walked over. That was it.

He would carry her over to the nurse's office. Perfect.

He just hoped Ms. porlyusica wouldn't yell.

--------------------------------

Kinana stacked a few books on top a chair and then straightened back up.

She stood behind her desk, at the school library. Finished with her job of classifying the returned books, she glanced over to a table where Levy sat, her face buried in a book almost twice her head's size.

A soft smile touched her pink lips as she watched her pretty friend reading.

Levy had recounted everything that had happened in the morning. How she'd met Gajeel Redfox, spent half of their time running from teachers, almost fallen to her death, gotten caught by Mr. Macao and handed detention.

Kinana frowned. Though Levy was upset about getting detention, she seemed almost excited about sitting with Gajeel, Natsu and Lucy for an hour.

That was weird.

Also, she wouldn't stop talking about that metal pierced boy. Was he a bad influence? A guilty thrill for someone like Levy? Someone who had never gotten into trouble or tried to escape any kind of deserved punishment...