Preparing For The Tests (Sabertooth)

A/N: Aaaaaaaaaaaaand the next xhapter will be up in a few minutes...

Gotta type up some stuff but that's about it...

Also, I'm thinking of giving you guys sneak peeks into the other Schools' lives in between our own FT chapters...

The drama with the Thunder Legion has not been forgotten so worry not...

Okay,

Chapter 76:

Yukino touched a hand to the delicately perched ink blue rose on her hair.

A soft breeze ruffled through her beautiful silver hair as it curled around her face in soft wisps.

Taking a deep breath, the quiet girl leaned her weight against the huge doors of her school.

Inside, Sabertooth High was mostly calm.

"Good morning."

Yukino jumped at the voice.

She turned slowly to see Rogue leaning against the wall beside the front door, his dark hair sloping around his goodlooking face as he stood with his arms crossed.

"Good morning, Rogue," She smiled at him, her voice as sweet as usual.

Rogue was one of her best friends.

Almost a brother to her although he was closer to Sting than he was to anyone else.

Rogue nodded forward as though signalling to her to look back to the front.

Yukino turned around again to survey the large corridor.

Ms. Minerva walked toward the two students, her high heels clicking on the clean floor.

"Yukino," She gave her the smile that most students feared, "I've been meaning to talk to you."

"Yes... Head Mistress?"

Ms. Minerva smiled as she stood in front of them, one hand balanced on her hip.

"You both know of the Council Tests. I have decided to make a team to enter and you are in it."

Yukino blinked in surprise, "That's an honour, Head Mistress."

"Yes, yes," Minerva only nodded as she went through a few papers, "For now there are only three students I've picked. That'll be you, Rogue and Sting, alright?"

Yukino's heart did a flip when she heard his name.

"Yes, ma'am."

Rogue noticed.

"Excellent," Minerva smiled again, "Tell Sting when you see him, Rogue."

"Right."

The Head Mistress walked away, her heels alerting the other students of her presence.

"She's trying quite a lot."

Yukino glanced over at Rogue, "Ms. Minerva?"

Rogue nodded.

Yukino nodded, "I guess you're right."

After her father had stepped down from his position as Head Master, Minerva had taken charge and had been merciless as Head Mistress.

Years had passed now and Minerva had mellowed a lot more.

She was a lot more caring and had even taken extra effort to make it up to the students she'd harrassed.

One of those examples would be Sting.

He was now head of the Student Council and quite a powerful leader around the school.

Sting Eucliffe was well liked too.

He truly cared about his students and that had been a quality Yukino had been attracted to.

Sting was a strong Dragon Slayer now.

He manipulated light, drawing enormous amounts of energy from it and stood as the unbeatable warrior of the school.

With perfect blond hair and a ridiculously handsome face, the carefree boy had stolen Yukino's heart and didn't even know it.

"Class. Let's go, Yukino," Rogue said, leaning away from the wall.

"R-Right."

Yukino hurried after her friend, not noticing the little looks of concern or glances of worry he gave her.

Sting stepped out of the Student Council room.

Only two more days for the dumb Tests and they still hadn't registered.

He had a lot of work to do but he would complete it.

Training was another thing on his mind as he left the two exceeds working on the paperwork inside.

He needed to see his friends.

Spotting them walking through crowds of students, he cupped his hands to his mouth and began to shout.

"Yo, Rogue! Yukino!!"

The two students jolted up and looked over at him.

Yukino blushed as she smiled while Rogue only waved.

"COME OVER!!" Sting yelled, "We've got WORK!"

He could almost hear Rogue sigh and only smirked.

Yukino smiled before taking Rogue's hand and walking him over.

Sting relaxed into the doorframe as he waited for his friends.

He wondered who made up the Tests team.

Minerva had better have chosen some powerful fighters.

Natsu Dragneel and Gajeel Redfox of Fairy Tail High would be in the team representing their school.

Two people Rogue and Sting had always looked up to.

Rumoured to be strong and rather caring Dragon Slayers, they were bound to be legends of their own level.

As he watched his two best friends finally reach him, Sting wondered if he'd ever befriend someone as mindblowing as Natsu Dragneel.

A/N: Hey, I have a question.

Which ship do you guys prefer?

StingYu or RogYu?

Would you like RogKag or ship Rogue with someone else?

I need to know... I'll pick the majority.

XD XD XD

Funniest thing is, the more I write for it, the more I ship it!!

XD XD XD

Okay,

next chapter in a few minutes...

Ciao!