Secret Team Jellal (Part II)

A/N: I'm sorry for the wait, you guys...

I know it's been a while and I'm blaming it on all the homework I get in class!

But anyway, thank you for worrying about me, PsychoPhoenix. I love you!

I'm so glad you're still there! A few people who supported me when I first began the book aren't around anymore but you, and a few others, are still around and I consider you guys my closest friends!

Yes, I'm talking about SpiritOfThePhoenix too! Aaaaaaaaand all the super friendly people I see every chapter.

I honestly don't know how you guys can be so nice but I looooove reading all your comments and I wait for the  few people who miss out on commenting on that particular chapter.

I wait to see ehat they thought 'coz your thoughts and reactions are usually soooo funny and almost always make me smile!

I'm going to shut my emotional mouth now and give you the super long Jerza chapter you've been waiting for.

So, get ready!

I'm a little excited myself!!

Maybe they'll kiss...

Maybe they'll hug...

Maybe they'll get married?

Either way, here we go!

Jerza in the house!!!

Chapter 66:

RECAP:

The School founder danced onto the stage and the Head Master looked up in shock.

"First!" He said bewildered, "You said you did not want to preside over the meeting!"

"I did," Mavis said, her beautiful bangs falling into her calm eyes, "But, surely you can sense the waves of power and bonds of friendship from here."

Makarov nodded as they surveyed the noisy hall in front of them.

Laxus and Mira glanced at each other and Laxus smiled, causing Mira to blink.

"What a wonderful family!" Mavis said, her voice saturated with love and heartbreaking care.

"Yes," Makarov said.

"Children."

The entire hall fell silent and looked over to the stage.

"Before we win the Tests," Makarov's voice roared through the room, "I'll have to announce the names of those who are actually going."

The Chamber burst into shouts and applause.

Mavis looked over at Mira with a smile and Mirajane smiled back.

"Your girlfriend's boyfriend is here." The first mouthed.

Laxus' eyebrows raised when Mira blinked.

The students looked up to see Jellal finally enter the room.

Gildarts chuckled.