Preparing For The Tests (Sabertooth)

A/N: It's been at least ten days and I'm really sorry.

I should have updated on Monday like I promised but my laptop's been acting strange lately and it wouldn't let me do anything.

I'm finally here though! XD 

Thank you guys for waiting!

This chapter is the longest yet so I hope you like it...

Chapter 80:

"What?"

Rogue didn't reply as a flicker of irritation showed in his best friend's eyes.

"A representative to check on us?" Sting clicked his tongue in annoyance, "I don't want anyone in here pretending to inspect our school."

Rogue took his time with a response, "We don't have a say in whether the representative visits or not."

"No." Sting crossed his arms like a child, "I don't want anyone here."

"Sting," Rogue looked over at Yukino who was softly trying to persuade her friend, "I heard that they're a special team in charge of the Tests."

"Yeah?" Sting took a moment to think and Rogue leaned back into his leather back chair.

Keeping the Student Council President's head on track seemed to be the only thing Rogue and Yukino did around as club activity.

"Frosch did it!"

Rogue glanced over at his tiny, adorable exceed.

He smiled slightly before collecting the stack of papers the cat handed to him, "Good job."

Frosch did a little salute before waddling over to Lector, the other exceed hard at work.

Rogue looked on after the two cats before turning back to his friends.

Yukino seemed to have finally convinced Sting that the representative visiting wouldn't jeopardize their chances at the Tests.

"Here."

Sting stayed in his chair, one of his arms draped lazily behind him as he reached out with the other to collect the papers.

He shuffled through them, eyes narrowed and the small earring he wore, dangling into his face.

"Huh." The top Dragon Slayer of the school leaned forward, "So Ms. Minerva hasn't chosen the others yet?"

"No." Rogue responded as Yukino looked from one boy to another. "It's only You, Yukino and me for now."

"Oh," Sting placed the papers on his lap before putting his hands up in the air to stretch, "That's fine then. I bet the three of us are enough to take the other losers on."

Rogue tilted his head to the side, "Doubt it. What if... What if Natsu Dragneel and Gajeel Redfox show up?"

Sting stopped stretching.

"I've heard that they really powerful too..." Yukino said softly, silver hair waving around her face, "They're suppposed to be unstoppable."

"At breaking stuff from their school," Lector yelled and the friends cracked up.

Rogue didn't say anything even as amusement crossed his eyes.

"Either way," He interrupted waiting for Yukino and Sting to stop giggling and chuckling while clutching their stomachs.