Surprise visitors (Part III)

Yay!! This is the seventh chapter and I hope you guys like it!!

Which is your OTP, you guys?

Chapter 7:

Lucy lay in bed, her soft blond hair sprayed across her pillow. Her new apartment was okay. It had good lighting, a comfortable bed and drawers and cupboards for her clothes.

She'd taken a nice, hot shower after getting home from school and then eaten a delicious dinner before settling down for the night.

She thought of her first day at Fairy Tail High as she typed on her laptop and cuddled into bed wearing a plain white T-shirt and oink shorts.

Levy had promised to read when Lucy was ready to let other people see her work.

Lucy smiled to herself thinking of Levy who'd become her best friend in less tham a day.

Her other friends were great too. Erza - the protective, tough one with a big heart, Mira- the kind, sweet one with the gorgeous face, Kinana- the soft spoken one who made you feel loved and Juvia- the passionate one who ws a very loyal type of friend.

She'd seen other people too.

Gajeel, Grayy, Laxus, Jellal, Cobra... and of course, there was that cute boy with spiky pink hair and hugest of huge grins.

She felt warm all over just thinking about him. They hadn't formally met yet but already it seemed like he was her sunshine.

A new chapter had started in her life and some how, she felt like it could only get better after this. And Natsu seemed like the biggest cause.

She would love to get to know him...

He seemed like such a dear.

Her phone vibrated and she stretched over to get it.

She flipped it open to see a picture of Erza.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Lucy. I hope I'm not bothering you." Erza's cool, business-like voice sounded over the phone.

"Not at all, Erza. What's up?"

"I talked to the principal about my idea," She said, "And he's agreed to set up classes."

"That's great!" Lucy replied.

"Except he says that girls and boys should learn defence."

"Sort of like a gym class, huh?" Lucy asked.

"Sort of," Erza agreed. "I was wondering if you could get a few posters ready, a sort of advertisement so that people know that such a class exists."

"Sure!" Lucy said, glad that she could help, "I'll do it, but what about the details?"

"I had a feeling you would help. Thank you, Lucy." Erza said, "I've sent the details. You see, I was leaving the head master's house when I saw Natsu and Gray arrive and so, I sent them to you with the details."

"They agreed to do the job?" Lucy asked, surprised.

"I, shall we say, convinced them." Erza replied calmly.

Lucy swore she heard Mira giggle at the back.

"Okay, I... wait! How did you know the address to my house?" Lucy asked.

I asked the principal if I could look through the school's files." Erza said, simply.

Lucy wished she could stare through the phone, "Oh, okay."