Till The Tests (Part VII)

A/N: Heyyyy!

Guess what day it is?

It's my cousin's birthday!! Could you guys wish her a happy birthday here please? She's such a sweetie and I can't wait for her to see this!!

Also, I was supposed to update yesterday but I didn't...

This chapter is also a birthday present considering it's above 2000 words on Wattpad... Way longer than usual buttttt I thought of writing this up for you guys!!

Okay,

Chapter 84:

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?"

Aries smiled.

"I'm not kidding," Lucy said with a shake of her head, "This guy called Bacchus just joined Team Jellal."

"He doesn't even go here," Gray remarked.

"Juvia is unsure of whether we can trust him," Juvia said softly.

Mira listened to her friends discuss the things that seemed tobe happening.

Cana and Erza were preparing to go on a job and had dropped by the friends' circle to announce that a new guy had just been added to Team Jellal. Bacchus was his name and he was providing some sort of information on the Council and it's intentions.

Twirling a lock of silky, soft hair, the beautiful girl looked around for Natsu. The boy had left about ten minutes ago and Mirajane was worried he would be causing some sort of trouble. She wondered when Levy and Gajeel would be back. What was taking them so long?

Meredy was late too.

A built man silently walked past and Mirajane glanced up.

Laxus Dreyar made his way across the lawn, slowly watching Jet, Droy and Max, a couple of younger students, play with a frisbee.

Loke interrupted the group, "Hey! I need to talk to you guys."

"We're listening," Gray said as the students turned to give the teacher their attention.

Mirajane shifted to watch the handsome man marvelling at how easily the lion spirit had blended in with the rest of Fairy Tail.

"We're quite strong with our individual players," The teacher said, hands deep in his pockets, "But we need to work a little more on team work. I would like you to pair up for the rest of the day."

Mira's eyes lit up as she eyed her friends, "That's an excellent idea."

She giggled softly when Lucy cringed at the tone Mira had used.

"Great," Loke smiled, "That'll be three pair-ups. Anyone who gets left out can sit by me during the training."

His eyes darted to eye Aries before returning to the group.

Mirajane's eyebrow raised.

That wouldn't be such a bad couple...

Against the rules for sure, but did Loke really qualify as a teacher?

"Ten minutes." Loke told them before he left the group to themselves.

"Geez, where's flame brain anyway?" Gray looked around, letting irritation flickering in his eyes, "We got only ten minutes of break left."