The Decision

A/N:

HEY!!!

I still haven't seen all your comments yet...

I saw a few though and you guys are so funny!! XD

And yes, Meredy is here!!

Yay!

I'll probably bring the Strauss siblings in to cheer...

Hey, could you guys help me out?

This is chapter 64.

Could you maybe comment right here on which ship you want me to explore in the coming chapters?

I'm losing sight of a few couples and I want moments for all of them!

I know I haven't done Jerza or Miraxuss in a while...

So tell me three ships you'd like in the next chapter.

I'll count up the ship that's mentioned the most and give that more parts in the next chapter.

The one mentioned second most gets the chapter after tthat and so on... XD

I'm excited and will feel more relieved and grounded if you guys did the requesting.

I can think up moments and scenes no sweat!

But I need your help with which couple I should do.

Yes, you can use up all three of your votes for one ship. XD

ANYWAY,

Chapter 64:

"MEREDY!" Juvia gasped unable to control herself.

Lucy and the others looked over at her.

Jellal watched as the blue haired swimmer ran over.

Meredy launched herself into Juvia's arms.

The pink haired girl let out a joyous squeal that made even Erza smile.

The girls giggled a little as they held on to each other.

Juvia saw Jellal look back into his file after stealing a glance at a certain redhead.

Erza and the other girls walked over just as Juvia finally let go of Meredy.

Her eyes were filled with tears and Meredy laughed before wiping them away.

Juvia smiled a watery smile before turning to her friends, "This is Juvia's friend. Meredy is a very sweet person!"

"Yeah," Meredy smiled around the group before nudging Juvia, "We both live..."

"...for the ones we love." Juvia finished with a very loving smile that she threw Meredy's way.

"It's nice to meet you, Meredy!" Levy smiled and held out a hand.

"Hello!" Meredy grabbed her hand and gave it a hearty shake.

"Wow," Juvia heard Lucy say as the rest of the girls took turns introducing themselves, "Meredy seems really nice."