Love At First Sight

A/N: OMG! People are actually reading!!

Special thanks to @Fairy_27, @WhydoIevenbother444 and @Kasumi--Chan for voting!!

You guys are keeping me going!

Keep reading and I hope you like it!

Alright, Jerza and Miraxuss...

Let's get this party started...

Chapter 4:

Jellal twirled a pencil in his right hand. Gray sat to his right and Laxus to his left as they wwaited for their Advanced Science class to begin.

Students were filing in to take their seats. Jellal had no idea what they'd learn this year but he hoped it'd be interesting.

"New girls," Gray muttered from his right, "saw them at the principal's waiting room."

Jellal looked up to see three girls enter the room. He recognized one as Juvia. Wasn't she on the swim team. Should check with Cobra. He'd know.

There was another beautiful girl with silky, silvery white hair and next to the both of them walked a girl who made his breath hitch.

The young lady had hair the color of scarlet, her eyes were beautiful. She had a serene, almost regal appearence and her features were the most stunningly gorgeous ones he'd ever seen. She said something to make Juvia laugh as the three made their way up the aisle to take their seats. Gray babbled on about the two baboons getting him into trouble with the principal but Jellal didn't listen.

------

Laxus listened as Gray complained about the two air-heads they had for friends. He almost smirked. Gray could talk for as long as he wanted about hating the other two but the three idiots couldn't live without each other and they knew it.

Laxus didn't comment. He never did.

He found Jellal strangely quiet. The blue-haired genius would at least smile or nod from time to time.

He looked up to see all of Jellal's focus on one thing. He followed his gaze to see the three girls walking up the aisle of the raised room.

One girl caught his attention. She was giggling at something that the red head had said while leading the group up the small path.

She had brilliant blue eyes and sweet, lovely features. Her curvaceous body was accentuated by a short, pink dress that swayed as she walked.

Her smile and the way she moved was captivating. She had the attention of every boy in the class with the exception of Jellal and Gray.

Laxus swallowed at how his stomach burned with jealousy. What was happening to him? He was Laxus Dreyar. Nothing like this had ever happened to him before.

The gentle beauty sashayed down the aisle oblivious to the stares she was getting. So absorbed was she in what the red head was saying.

She glided into a seat two rows in front of the boys.

Everything had gone silent for Laxus as he watched her giggle again, her eyes sparkling with glee and... mischief?

He almost moaned.

The blue haired swimmer bounced in after her and the red head sat at the extreme end.

The girls did not stop chatting and Laxus found he could not stop staring.

He vaguely registered Gray's voice drone on and on at the back.

Why did the blue eyed angel have her front bangs pulled up? Probably to spare mankind. No one could witness more beauty and live to tell about it.