At The Amusement Park (Part IV)

A/N: Hello!

This is the next chapter.

Um, okay, so I have a problem with my phone. I can't see your comments!

I mean, it tells me who's commented but not what!!

So... Imma try getting it fixed but I'm so glad I actually have the chance to worry that I've gotten comments to read.

So thank you!!

I hope you like this chapter!!

Chapter 41:

Mira and Levy screamed at the top of their lungs when the roller coaster took the dive.

Juvia grasped Lyon's hand and hung on tight.

The roller coaster slowed as it began to climb.

Levy breathed out as she reached out to smooth her messy hair, "Oh my goodness!"

"That was exciting!" Mira gushed.

"Uh huh," Levy checked the seat belt.

She was not falling from here.

She would not survive.

The girls heard a soft gasp from two rows in front of them on the moving roller coaster.

Levy and Mira turned swiftly.

That was the seat Lyvia had taken.

Levy saw Lyon hand Juvia a beautiful ice ballet dancer. The pretty sculpture fit perfectly in her palm and glinted in the sun.

"Awww," The two girls sighed.

"Lyvia is actually cute," Levy said and then mentally berated herself for using Mira's terms for the couples.

She'd even paired Gajeel and Levy and called them Gajevy.

Levy shook her head. 

Ridiculous.

"Isn't Gray an ice mage too?" Mira asked in her soft, feminine voice.

"Yeah," Levy nodded, "Wonder how their powers differ."

In the front, Juvia gasped as the ice dancer twirled in her hand.

"That's how," Levy guessed.

The blue haired, small girl sighed, "Mira, do you think Gray will ever pay Juvia attention? I've always, always, been scared the Juvia will just get hurt."

Mira looked over at her.

"I mean," Levy tried steadying her wild mane again, "He's always so cold and indifferent about things. He really just doesn't care about much."

Mira  smiled as she looked below at the amusement park spreading out beneath them, "Something tells me Juvia will be different."

Levy followed her train of sight.

Gray stood down in his fitted dark blue turtleneck and dark green camouflage pants.

Hands in pants, his gaze seemed fixed on the couple in front of the two girls.

Gray stared up at the pair that sat close to each other, in the very front of the roller coaster.

Juvia and Lyon seemed to get along fine. 

More than fine by the looks of the glow that surrounded Lyon's angelic face.