21. Modeling Photoshoot

Start from the beginning

"Misaki-cchi has gone through so much to get to where she is today, she's amazing and a great role model to follow," Kise explains.

"Gone through so much..." I question as I put one hand on my hip as I think about his words and he nods his head.

"Yep. She's such an amazing senpai how can I not honor her by calling her Misaki-cchi," Kise grins.

"..." I purse my lips. "How long have you known Misa-chan?" I ask.

"For about 2 to 3 years," Kise answers counting with his fingers the number of years and my eyes widen.

Kise actually knows Misaki during the 2 years that she was away!!!

I'm so jealous!!!

Kise scratches the back of his neck. "Its not like I knew her for too long, but Misaki is definitely someone who puts in a lot of effort and hard work that's why I respect her as my senpai!" Kise passionately says and looks at me with a silly grin. "But you've been asking a lot of questions about Misaki-cchi. Do you like her?" Kise asks me and my face blushes bright red.

I can't believe this guy can easily figure out that I like Misaki. He barely even knows me.... The only oblivious one is the girl herself.

"So what if I do!" I huff letting my ego take over and Kise's eyes sparkle.

"I support it!" Kise happily pumps his fists. "If you can make Misaki smile then I believe the two of you will date at some point. Besides you're the setter that kept Misaki up on her feet whenever she felt down."

"Wait a minute... what do you mean by that?" I ask surprised by his words.

"Huh? Oh you don't know it's --" Kise tries to tell me, but a short girl with black hair and pigtails comes over and smacks Kise on the head.

...

I sweatdrop.

Why do I feel like I'm seeing myself....

"Megumi-cchi why did you hurt me like Kasamatsu-senpai!" Kise cries and Megumi frowns.

"I'm your manager so I have to. Besides, the photographer wants you to start modeling with Misaki," Megumi says then notices me.

"Hi," I give her a flirty smile.

Megumi glares at me and I flinch.

"It's another Kise, but with a rotten personality," Megumi states and my mouth drops.

I don't have a rotten personality!

"Come on Kise, let's get going," Megumi pulls Kise by the collar.

"Come on Oikawa you can join us," Kise grins as he's being dragged.

I stare at him with a deadpanned look.

It's not like I have much of a choice.

(At the photoshoot)

I enter the photoshoot room with Kise and his manager, Megumi. My eyes have to readjust themselves because of the lightening in the room.