21. Modeling Photoshoot

Börja om från början

"I'm Ryota Kise

"I'm Ryota Kise. 1st year!" Kise winks and I thought he finished introducing himself, but he starts to spin around. "My hobby is basketball, my specialty is karaoke! Wait that's backwards." He heartily laughs. "I'm from Kaijo School, and I work here as a model for Tsukino Talent Productions with Misaki." Kise says as he happily puts his hands behind Misaki's shoulders with a silly grin.

A vein pops on my head and I pull Misaki to me. What kind of cheesy introduction is that!? How do all the girls fall for a guy like him! I'm way better than him!!!

All these flirts get the girls because they're blond.

Kise snaps his fingers. "Oh right! Misaki-cchi the photographer wants to take some photos of you before we take some together. You should go on ahead before he gets angry."

Misaki glances at me then turns back to Kise. "Sure," Misaki says nodding her head. "The two of you sure get to know each other better. You can end up being best friends."

"Sure Misaki-cchi" Kise smiles and my mouth drops.

I can't be alone with him!!!

"Wait Misa-chan I don't know if I can be alone with him," I tell her and she tilts her head.

"Really? I don't see why not, I think Kise is similar to you," Misaki tells me and my eyes widen.

I'm similar to that first year!!! No I'm not!!!

I slightly frown and Misaki giggles as she pats me on the head. "I'm joking. You're unique Oikawa, you watch alien shows and have a great fear for bugs."

I pout. "Only that..."

That's not something to be proud of...

Misaki smiles,"You're also my best friend and the best setter I know so that makes you unique already." Misaki compliments me then she heads over to the photographer.

A smile forms on my face without realizing it, but when I notice Kise smiling at me, my smile disappears.

Why is he so happy!? Plus he's a first year and he's taller than me by two inches!! No fair!! I'm still growing!!! It's so irritating!!!

"So..." I turn to the blond happy go lucky guy and slightly purse my lips. "Why do you call Misa-chan, Misaki-cchi?" I suspicious question him and Kise winks.

"I use -cchi whenever I respect someone I know," he happily tells me.

"So why do you respect Misa-chan?" I ask curious to know why a guy like him would admire Misaki.