I walked up to her, and sat down.

"Hey."

"You knew, didn't you?" she said sounding mad.

"Knew what?"

"That that was my sisters restaurant. You knew, yet you took me there anyway!" she yelled at me.

"No I didn't!" I yelled back, "How on earth was I supposed to know?! I never met your sister!"

"You knew what she looked like though, and everyone knows she owns that restaurant!"

"Apparently not everyone!" I yelled.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU COULD HAVE DONE!!!!!" she screamed at me, "SHE COULD HAVE FOUND OUT I WAS ALIVE, THEN THE NIGHTMARES WOULD HAVE KILLED HER!!!"

"WELL HOW THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!?!?!" I screamed back.

"SHE COULD HAVE DIED, BECAUSE OF YOUR IGNORENCE!!!!"

My vision started clouding with red, and my anger started taking over. This hasn't happened in years, but I was so mad right now. Everything is always my fault, she never accepts that it is partly hers too. Blame Jack, stupid Jack. IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!

Elsa's POV

I was so mad at Jack. If anyone had seen me with Anna, she would have been killed. This is all his fault, he didn't have to take me to the one place I am never supposed to go.

I heard Jack growling and panting really hard. I turn to look at him again, I didn't want to, but something felt wrong.

When I turned to look at him his eyes looked so dark, you could hardly see the blue in them. His brows was frowning, and he looked so angry.

Then all of a sudden someone slapped me harder that Hans ever did; that is saying a lot. I was literally hurled back, and landed face first into the sand. I wanted to yelp out, but I was just shock and awe.

Did that really just happen? Did Jack really just hit me?

"DON'T YOU EVER RUN FROM ME AGAIN, AND STOP BLAMING ME FOR EVERYTHING!!!!" he screamed, and kicked my side.

Why was he doing this? He never was like this?

"YOU ARE THE REASON YOU'RE LIFE IS SO SCREWED UP, YET YOU CONTINUE TO BLAME EVERYONE ELSE BUT YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!" he screamed kicking me again.

I wanted to cry right now, he was right, I'm the reason everything in my life was so shitty. Still why is he like this, I have never seen him harm another human being.

Wait! He has anger problems!!!! I made him so mad or emotional that he is gone, and his rage took over. I had to bring him back, and I knew just how to.

I stood up tall, but it hurt. Then I started running up towards the cliff and fields again. As I ran I started singing a song that was fond in my heart.

Never knew I could feel like this

It's like I've never seen the sky before

"ELSA!!!!!!!! GET BACK HERE!!!!" he yelled while chasing me.

Want to vanish inside your kiss

Every day I'm loving you more and more

"ELSA!!!!"

Listen to my heart can you hear it sing?

Come back to me and FORGIVE everything!

Then I froze, I was trapped on the edge of the cliff. Below me was water, and I had no idea how to swim.