"Jack, I can't go." I said backing away from the store.

"Elsa, wait!" he yelled. When I heard a familiar voice shout 'did someone say Elsa', I bolted for it.

I had no idea where I was going, but I couldn't stay there. I just ran and ran until I saw a horse barn in the middle of nowhere. I ran in there, and saw tons of horses. I picked a snow white one, then saddled up. I wanted to be as far away as possible from humanity right now.

I jumped on....... Blanca is what I'll call her, and started ridding. I knew just the perfect place to go, somewhere peaceful and alone.

Jack's POV

I knew how much Elsa missed her home, so I decided to take her to a really famous Norwegian restaurant here in the city. But when we got there Elsa acted funny.

"W-What are we doing here?" she asked.

"You said you were from Norway and you miss your home, so I thought that maybe you would like some Norwegian food, and this place has amazing food."

"Jack, I can't go." she said backing away from the store.

"Elsa, wait!" I yelled because she was so far back.

"Did someone say Elsa?" someone yelled sounding excited, the Elsa started bolting for it.

I was about to chase after her, when I young girl with ginger hair, blue green eyes, fair skin, freckles, and a large pregnant stomach ran out and grabbed me.

Wait! That was Elsa's little sister!!!!!

I brought her to her sisters restaurant, and to this girl Elsa is dead. Quite literally.

"You said Elsa! What did she look like?"

"Umm........ I said Eliza, and she had short brown hair, fair skin, and brown eyes." I said.

"Oh.... sorry." she said sounding disappointed.

I wanted to tell her something to give her hope, but I knew better not to. Elsa didn't just leave her and stay away by choice, she did it to protect her, and I wasn't about to put her in harms way.

"I should get looking for my girl." I said nervously, then ran off. I had no idea where Elsa had gone, or how far she was capable of running, so the possibilities are endless. I think Elsa had her phone on her, so I could maybe go off of that.

I called Hiccup, who could hopefully help me.

H: Hey what's up?

J: I need you to track Liz on her phone. She panicked and ran off. I have no idea where she is, and she can hardly move her dominant arm.

H: I don't have her number, but I know someone who does.

The line went silent for a while, then Hiccup came back on.

H: Got it! She is currently on the move, and fast. She is headed towards some old abandoned beach, up by the coast. If you cut through a field or two though, you should be able to intercept her.

J: K, thanks man.

I jumped in my car, and drove off. I cut through an empty field or two, but I didn't care. Right now Elsa was hurting and was injured. Finally she came into site and I stopped the car. She was on a snow white horse riding through the fields. The horse suddenly came to a stop, and I knew why. There was a large cliff.

Elsa sat on the horse looking out for quite some time, then the horse took off again. I ran out of the car, and followed her. The trail she took led down to the beach below, when I got down there I saw Elsa sitting down looking out to the gray sea emotionlessly.