Chapter 1: The Invitation

"You're invited to Jessica's birthday party on July 14th, 2015! Starts at 5:00 PM, don't forget to bring a present!"

"Are you serious? He seriously invited us to her stupid birthday party?" I tossed the invitation Taehyung invited us to over to May.

"I know! Jessica hates us, she wouldn't let us even step on her lawn so I doubt she let us inside her house." May caught the invitation and examined it.

"Why would he even invite us?" She crumpled the invitation and tossed it in the trash.

"I don't know. He's our friend, he just wants us to be there for his girlfriend."

I actually knew the real reason. He was in love with me.... except he had a girlfriend. He wanted to invite us so he could see me again.... But I seriously didn't want to go. I didn't want to see him being all cute and giggly with her. No one knew about this except me.

"You don't even wanna go do you? I could see it in your face." She sat on the bed and looked over to me.

"He's gonna have to convince me to go.. Are you going?" I walked over to the bed and jumped on top of it.

"If only he convinces you, I'll go and company you." She laid down next to me.

I looked over to her, "Thanks."

"Anytime sweet cheeks. Well I got to go, Eric is probably waiting for me at my place. We're going on a date!!" She jumped out of bed and left the room.

"See ya May!"

"See ya y/n!" I heard the front door open and close.

I sighed and got out of bed. I went downstairs to get something to drink. I turned on my music and turned up the volume. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. I closed the fridge door and Taehyung was standing in front of me.

"The door was opened again." He smiled and pushed me lightly.

"Get out of my house Taehyung. Your girlfriend is going to yell at you when she finds out you were here alone with me."

"Who said she was going to find out?"

"She's on your ass 24/7. There could be people following you know." I walked pass him and into my living room.

I could hear his breathing and giggling behind me.

"Oh come on, she should understand you're just my friend y/n. If she thinks we're doing something together, I'll tell her we're not."

"Then you tell her that." I sat down on my couch and turned on the T.V. "If I get yelled out for letting you inside my house, I'm kicking you out forever Tae."

"Go ahead then, it's not gonna stop me from visiting you really. You don't know how to lock your doors y/n." He sat on the opposite side of the room from me.

"Why do you keep bothering me?" I rolled my eyes and threw my water bottle at him.

He caught it and opened the cap, "I'm just saying hello." He took a sip of it.

"You literally came inside my house without permission." I crossed my arms with annoyance.

"But you never kicked me yet..." He smiled again.

"What do you REALLY want Tae?"

"You're smart."

I ignored his remark and he continued, "y/n, could you please come to Jessica's birthday? It's going to be so boring without you and May. I need you guys there."