Drawn to Life {Young Dumbledore}

Requested by Winter_Snowflake17 . She had a.... unique request. Hehe, but I accepted that challenge!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked into your best friend's house. You expect to see him in the living room or the dining room perhaps, but he's not in there either. You come across his brother in the kitchen.

"Hey Aberforth, where's Albus?"

"In his room. He asked for 'alone time'."

You smile cheekily.

"Alone time never includes his hot best friend."

Aberforth chuckles.

"Okay. Enter at your own risk."

You climb the stairs, walk down the hallway, and open his door to see Albus..... Painting?! It's not a childish, random colors everywhere either. It's magnificent.

"Wow Albus...."

Albus jumps.

"Oh! Hey Y/N."

"Hi. You never told me you could paint. You told me you drew occasionally, but, Albus, these are marvelous!"

He blushes and says calmly, "Thank you."

"Can I see your drawings?"

"Uhhhh....."

He sees your excitement and wordlessly walks over to his nightstand. He opens the drawer, grabs the sketchbook, and hands it to you. You scan through it and you're in awe at his talent. His blue eyes twinkle as he watches you pour over his work. You sift through page after page of sketches: Aberforth, his sister, his mum and dad, you.

Your favorite by far is the last one. It's a picture of you reading a book in his window seat. It's storming outside, but he catches the joy of reading on your face. That expression seems to brighten the dreary picture even though it's so drab and dead outside. He comes over and stands next to you.

"That's my favorite too."

"Why is it your favorite?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He teases.

"Albus!"

"The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be used with caution."

"Okay, then cautiously tell me instead of using riddles!"

He smirks down at you, his breathtaking blue eyes locked onto your E/C ones. Abruptly, the smirk leaves and his lips are on yours. He pulls back.

"You said tell you, but I wanted to show you, then explain. That picture's my favorite because it catches your beauty. Not all of it, of course, but it catches enough to show others what a beautiful, magnificent creature you truly are."

"Oh Albus," you say in a sing song voice.

He looks at you confused.

"Yes Y/N?"

"Please stop rambling and kiss me please."

He smiles.

"Your wish is my command."

Then he leans down and kisses you again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You guys should check out Winter_Snowflake17's one shots. I requested the first one and I think she did a great job if I do say so myself! I mean she does have an awesome friend to learn from.